Chapter 29

Hey guys..i hope you will like this chapter and it will be little..shayad koi coma mein bhi jaa sakta hain..so please don't throw joota chappals at me..

Imlie was sitting with her hands tied behind her back, she was silently crying..if only she hadn't left the Rathore Mansion..but it doesn't matter anymore. He didn't even believe that she loved him..so better not to think about it.

Imlie felt someone wipe her tears and for a second she thought it was Aryan but it not him..it was Madhav with a plate of food in his hand..

M- I am so sorry dear..

Im- Tumne..Arvind ji ko kyun mara..He stood up and kept the plate on a drum, where he had kept some beer bottles as well..

M- I never wanted to kill him..or anyone..i just wanted you. I loved you so much..but your Dadda rejected my proposal, and it hurt my ego..but after i calmed down..i was ready to wait for you..

M- But you were running around, with that Aryan Singh Rathore..and i had seen him kiss you and your Dadda threaten him..so i used it to my advantage.

M- I was the one who brain washed the people to destroy the mill..then i paid them extra to put Arvind in mill and your Dadda in the house where explosives were made..and oh..i was the one who sent Aryan to the factory.

M- I so wish he had died that day..

Im- You are a vile person and a murderer, Madhav lost it he took one of the beer bottles and smashed over her head as Imlie screamed in pain..

M- Ek baat samjh lo..i will destroy you and myself if I had to..but tum usse Aryan ke pass wapas nahi jaogi..he then proceeded to clean her wound.

He left not in a mood to talk but he hadn't seen Imlie pick up the shard of glass..even though she was starting to feel a but dizzy as well..

The Rathore Mansion was in chaos, Aryan had only told them that Imlie was kidnapped and that he was going to save her..while he left quickly others were praying to the Goddess to bring Imlie back safe and sound.

In the car, Aryan had called Mahesh for some news about where Madhav was..

M- Aryan..he is in Pagdandiya..he took her to the mill..and not only that..one of my men was following him..and he gave this recording.

The more Aryan had the recording the more, he went angry and drove faster when suddenly he heard Imlie's scream..

Ar- Mahesh!!..why is your men recording this..rather than helping her..

M- Because Madhav killed him..he had found him while he was trying to run away and alert the police or whomever is incharge there..

Ar- Well send your more of your men there..itna paise liye kyun phir mujhe..if you cannot help me..he cuts the call in anger..and continued driving fast.

Madhav had came back with some gauze when he saw the cut ropes, he had just turned when Imlie stabbed him in the eye..

M- Ahhh!! He screamed in pain..she pulled the shard and went to hit him again when he grabbed her head and slammed it on the drum.

Imlie's head exploded with pain, but she didn't stop, she too smashed a beer bottle on his head..and then quickly took a rod and started to hit him..

Madhav tried to stop her but he couldn't, when he fell unconscious, Imlie took a step back..Imlie turned around when she heard Aryan's voice..

Ar- Imlie!! He looked horrified seeing her covered in blood..she was slowly trying to walk towards him..when he saw that Madhav had again stood up before he could warn her..he stabbed her in the back..

M-(whispers)Bola tha..tu Aryan ke pass wapas nahi jaa payegi..

He fell down and became unconscious, while Imlie looked at Aryan and said..

Im- I love you Aryan..and she too fell down..and all Aryan could do was scream her name..

Ar- IMLIE!!

Ps-(hiding in corner)Sorry..but please do comment how the chapter was..and do you want Imlie's memory loss..ya just acting like that..to irritate Aryan??and Madhav ke saath kya ho??