| 33 | Let me kill him

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐈𝐌

...madalyn taylor...

madalyn taylor

One week without even a whisper of the Saviors. One week of silence. Madalyn wasn't sure if that calmed her nerves or made the dread grow. She tried to occupy her mind as much as she could. Occupied minds had no time to stress over things that might never happen. But still, there was only so much she could do within the walls of Alexandria.

She was bored. Bored meant nothing to do which ultimately led to her constantly thinking about those damn Saviors. So, she watched Daryl as he messed around with his bike.

The bike that had been stolen by D and Sherry. Madalyn still didn't know his full name. Not that she thought she would ever run into him again. Frankly, if she did, she'd shoot him. Anyway, it somehow ended up at the satellite station. But still no sign of Daryl's crossbow. Madalyn was happy at least one good thing had come out of that mission.

She hummed mindlessly and picked at the paint on the stairs below her. "Quit that," Daryl grumbled. A grin formed on Madalyn's face.

"Quit what?" she asked innocently, making sure to hum just a little louder.

"That."

"I'm afraid I'm not sure what you're talking about."

Daryl shot his head around to glare at her. She smiled sweetly. He rolled his eyes and prepared to turn back to his bike, but two figures approaching them drew his attention. Madalyn spared a glance and caught sight of Rosita and Denise.

Madalyn waved at them both as Daryl stood up and wiped his hands on his pants. "Need something?" he asked.

"I have a supply run," Denise replied, and that was when Madalyn noticed the map in the woman's hand. Madalyn jumped to her feet, intrigued. "After I got out of D.C., I just drove," Denise began to explain. "I remember seeing it right when I realized I had no idea where I was going. Edison's Apothecary and Boutique. It's just this little gift shop in a strip mall, but if it's really an apothecary, they had drugs."

"How do you know they still got 'em?" Daryl questioned.

Denise shrugged. "It isn't that far. I just wanna check. And you and Rosita aren't out scavenging or pulling shifts."

"We'll go," Daryl agreed.

"Me too," Madalyn added.

"Madalyn―"