| 39 | Bearer of all evil

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋

TRIGGER WARNING: borderline sexual harassment(?)

(it's that creep who harasses enid)

...madalyn taylor...

madalyn taylor

Madalyn had finally been able to move her body after seeing her brother for the first time in years. Before she ran off, she had seen the questioning look on Rick's face, but Negan had called him over before he could ask her. She'd tell him about it later. Right now, she had to get back home and hide those boxes. And get away from Nick's watchful gaze.

No Saviors were in her home when she barreled through the door. She took the stairs two at a time, racing down the hall once she reached the top. She really had no need to be running anymore, but that adrenaline hadn't quite left her body yet.

She flung the door to her bedroom wide open, finding the two boxes still at the foot of her bed. She sighed in relief and stepped toward them. Both weren't very heavy. They just had some clothes and a few other things of Glenn's and Abraham's. Madalyn opened her closet and slid the boxes into the back corner of it. She took the extra blanket she had, laying it on the boxes in a way that didn't look suspicious.

She sat on her haunches for a moment, regaining her breath. She wanted nothing more than to fall onto her bed and never leave. She didn't want to go out there again with the possibility of seeing Nick.

What would she even say to him? Would she have the chance to talk to him? Madalyn pressed the heels of her hands against her eyes, wishing everything wasn't so difficult.

She didn't want to see Nick again. At least not right now. But she didn't want to leave Rick alone with Negan. So, mustering all the courage she had, she stood up and went to find Rick.

~*~*~*~

Negan was taunting Rick about something when Madalyn found them. It seemed Daryl was forced to follow them around which made Madalyn want to burst into tears. But she steadied herself, finding her place at Rick's side.

Negan nodded at her with a grin before continuing with whatever he was talking about. "Whatever happened to that sick girl?" he asked. If there was any goodness in this world, Maggie was at the Hilltop with Sasha, alive and healthy. Her baby would be alive and healthy.