>2<

Third person's POV

"Such an a-Hole!"

"Whatever...Do I care? No way"

"He's annoying. Him and his black dress. Did he come to university or for some funeral?"

"*Sigh* he has annoying teeth. I don't like guys having bunny like teeth you know"

"Whatever....Do I care? Ofcourse not"

"And what's with him tickling a girl in our university? Is it allowed? I don't think so...I should file a complaint"

"*Sigh* he also has piercings. Can you believe it? He's a first year guy and he has a piercing"

"Whatever.....Do I care? Obviously n...."

"I CARE!" Jimin banged the table and stood.
Both were in the cafeteria and it was almost noon
"What are you rumbling about since morning tae? Who is that guy? And why do you care so much?"

"Who's caring?"

"You! Since morning you're talking about the same guy and repeating the same words. Is it the mate you said in the morning? Is it a guy?"

Tae shook his head "No. Who said he's a guy. He isn't"

"He definitely is" Jimin sat beside tae "Instead of rumbling. Why don't you go talk to him. Tell him that...."

"Tell him what? He has a girlfriend and on top of that....He's a guy. You remember....I don't like dicks"

Jimin narrowed his eyes "Your so annoying tae. If you don't give a damn about him....why are you talking like that since morning?"

Tae closed his eyes and inhaled deeply "I don't know. It's just....I feel nauseous seeing him with that lady"

"Because you're his omega"

Tae shook his head "I'm part of a human now. No omegas and no....wait....is he an alpha? He looked way too built for a 1st year kid. Don't you think?"

Jimin blinked at tae "Your unbelievable" he picked his lunch and walked away

"Wha...what? Hold on chim" tae gathered his lunch box and ran behind chim but paused in the hallway feeling the similar scent "him again" he turned to his left

what? Hold on chim" tae gathered his lunch box and ran behind chim but paused in the hallway feeling the similar scent "him again" he turned to his left

"They're close enough to take selfies now?" Tae sighed "whatever.....do I care? Obviously n..."

I care. It's my husband over there. Sticking with some girl

"Wh..what? Husband? Dude....you are a guy too"

I know....But he's my mate over there

"Shut up. We're humans now remember. No mate things..."

Talk to him Tae. Who knows....he's not 18 yet.

"Um....possible. you're right. he wouldn't have recognis.....but.....Why are you talking to me so much? You never really said more than a word" Tae said to his inner wolf