>18<

Third person's POV

Jungkook and taehyung were on their way back to seoul along with yoongi following them behind.
Tae wasn't sure what yoongi was doing here but he didn't dare ask.
They were in a bus which led directly to seoul from the forest.

Tae side eyed kook who was nothing like he was when they were in their university. That bubbly guy who always wanted tae's attention was no where closer to what Jungkook looked now.

He looked at kook's hands that were rested on the handle in front.
Tae gulped as he slowly raised his hands and grabbed kook's hands but kook immediately moved them.
"M...my wrist is still healing" he lied.

Strangely Jungkook wanted answers, who is taehyung? Why did he hear his mom's voice when he was with taehyung? That night, whatever he saw, what was all that about? Is it Revenge he wanted or is it answered that he sought for?
At the beginning he and yoongi planned to join taehyung's University to execute kook's plan of ruining him but later he got to know he's mate was none other than taehyung himself, yet again, he didn't stop from plotting what ever he wanted. He did make the older fall for him, he did claim him, he did Mark him but.....why couldn't he go further?

"Is it? Shou...should we stop by any hospital? Do you want to...."

"No. It'll heal by itself" said kook as he now looked ahead of the bus.

Tae gave a small nod.
He raised his hands and caressed the mate mark on his neck as he looked at kook.
What's wrong with you Jungkook? What is happening? You...you changed completely. As if....your not Jungkook anymore.
What's bothering you? Do let me know please...
Tae thought in his mind as he trailed his index on the mark softly

"Don't do that. I can sense it" Jungkook said, coldly.

"Oh...sorry" tae lowered his hand, clasping them together.
He felt so frustrated and unease.
Are mates this cold after marking?
Strangely, his wolf has gone completely quite since the marking happened. Not sure why but he's unable to feel his wolf within.

The travel went very quite.
Jungkook didn't turn towards tae even once during the whole 2 hours they've been travelling.
Tae's stomach started to growl. He was hungry.
Jungkook and Suga have been grown up as wolf but not tae, for tae, he is a civilian who gets hungry time to time just like an human. Currently it was 1pm. He hasn't eaten anything since last night.

He hugged his stomach and move a little from kook not to be obvious.
The ride went on.

Again, there was a grumbling sound.
Jungkook turned towards tae "You hungry?"

Tae gulped as he gave a small nod
"Actually....I haven't eaten since last night and....my head is feeling a bit heavy and....I'm hungry..."

You think you can avenge someone like him? Taking away what belongs to him while being at pain yourself is not revenge. We have time. Let's kill the person who killed our parents and our pack members.

Jungkook ignored his brother and turned towards tae "There's a rest area nearby. The bus will stop there in few minutes"
Tae nodded hugging his stomach.

Jungkook sighed.
He hates, but also cares.
This strange feeling inside him is just......

"Uh....Jungkook...." Tae turned towards kook "How's your wrist? Has it healed?"

"Almost"

Tae nodded "Uh..... aren't you hungry?"

"No"

Tae nodded again.
He looked at kook, hesitate to converse.
"Um.....Can...can I know what's wrong? I mean.....after marking....your....your like a different person. If...if I did something wrong. I'm sorry. Actually, it was my fault to push you away at the beginning, I never knew it would hurt my mate this much. I'm sorry if that's why your being gloomy and angry on m...."