>5<

Third person's POV

"I told you. You'd be wrong. They're just friends"
Jimin whispered to tae who just shrugged

"Now what are you going to do? He's still your mate. True blood"

"I don't care about what rank he is chim. The thing is.....he's super damn commanding which annoys me. I'm not his pet to order around right?" Tae whispered back.
Both were currently in their art class, learning about sculptures and things.

"I already told you.....it's in his nature"

"So what? I don't like being treated the way he treats me and that a-hole! He kissed me without my permission"

Jimin shook his head "You seriously have an issue dude. He's a werewolf, do you think a dog asks permission from another dog to kiss it? Or even...to mate?"

Tae glared at Jimin "We are humans now"

"Oh god" Jimin shook his head again "I don't know anymore. I tried to explain it to you in all ways"

"We're civilised and I'm gonna search for my true love and marry them. I'm gonna form a family and live happily with the love of my lif...."

That's exactly what I wanna do

Tae looked around but realised it was the mindlink.

Seonbae. You seriously have a nice dream but your true love? It's gonna be me. Marry them? It will also be me. Form a family? Yes....I'll fill you up with my seeds. Live happily? Ofcourse one big Jeon family. You. Me. Our cute little pups. One big happy family.

Tae slammed the bench Quit dreaming. That's never gonna happen.

Tae blocked the mind link again.
"Who does he think he is? A-hole"

"Kim Taehyung. Silence please"

Tae lowered his head with a pout "Sorry ma'am"

Time skip

"The lunch was good today right?" Tae said walking into the class "Tae you got a gift" Hoseok, tae's human friend said pointing at tae's desk

Tae walked closer.
He found a small note and a small gift wrapped box
He looked at the note first
Unblock the link omega. Your alpha is sorry for kissing you without permission.
- Jk

Tae covered the note.
"What does it says?" Hoseok asked

Tae gave a small smile "Nothing hyung....Just 1st year kids"

Hoseok nodded with a smile

Jimin and tae sat in their seats "It's Jungkook?" Chim asked for which tae nodded. He opened the small gift box and found a small sorry bear keychain in it.

Jimin chuckled "What the.....True blood turned out to be too soft for his nature"

Tae closed the gift "Concentrate in class" He said to Jimin who nodded still smiling

The second half of the class was completed and the soulmates were finally done for the day.
"How about star's cafe today? It's been a while since we had something good"

Jimin nodded "Sure. Tomorrow is weekend and let's hang out today"

"Yes. Tomorrow is weekend but....what about our movie?  We planned for a movie right?"

"I....have a date with Yoongi hyung"

"Who is this yoongi hyu...your mate?"

Jimin nodded