>17<

Third person's POV

Tae walked closer to kook and grabbed kook's hands
He smiled holding kook's cold hands and gave a small nod, releasing his pheromones slowly

Tae was ready, to whatever kook asked for.
Mate or not, he loves kook. He really loves the younger.
He doesn't want to hurt him anymore. All those walking away and mean words was enough. Not anymore.

A drop of tears fell from kook's eyes as he looked at tae's face.
He hates this face but at the same time, he couldn't accept someone like tae has did something which ruined so many people's life.

Tae raised his hand and caressed kook's cheeks, wiping off his tears.
He stepped closer, standing on his tiptoe and kissed kook's forehead with a smile.
Jungkook's heart ached. He looked at tae with eyes which wanted to ask so many questions that wanted an answer but.....he couldn't bring himself to ask anything.

Tae slowly wrapped his arms around kook's neck and pulled him into a hug.
Jungkook stood there as tae hugged him tight.
He closed his eyes feeling his Alpha's pheromones.
Jungkook lowered his head placing his chin on tae's shoulder.
Yes. All this is part of his revenge but..... minutes passed...
Jungkook moved from tae as he raised his hands and caressed tae's hair.
He wasn't able to do what he asked for since what tae was feeling right now was.....Love.
Jungkook could feel that in tae's pheromones. The trust, the love, the belongingness.....he felt it all.

Tae kissed on kook's palm, smile never left his lips.
He was happy. He was happy to give himself for kook and kook knew that.

"I love you Jungkook" tae said looking at the eyes of the younger "I really love you" he said and pecked on kook's lips

Jungkook felt it.
The fast heartbeats of tae.

He was here to ruin him seconds ago but....the face in front of him, with all smiles and lovely look...
Jungkook lowered his head.
He couldn't do it. No.....not now...

Tae hugged him again, this time, he patted on kook's back
"Whatever your going through.....I am here. You can share the pain with me"

Jungkook's eyes started to fill with tears again.
He missed everything he had 3 years ago.
He wanted his family back, his pack back, his life back.

Jungkook wrapped his hands around tae's waist and burst into tears.
He just couldn't.
He wasn't able to control anymore.
After hearing his mom's voice, telling him he wasn't this kind of a person, stopping him from doing anything to his mate...
He just doesn't know anymore.
He is broken, yes he is. He's broken in pieces that can't be fixed. Yet, here he was, holding his mate in his arms and crying his eyes out as if some kind of small light falling back on his life.
Tae's pheromones made him calm, as if he isn't alone anymore.
He cried in the arms of his omega.
The omega whom he wanted to ruin, is here, holding him, calming him and spreading his pheromones that made kook feel alive again.

Taekook remained in each other's arms, they didn't have a single care about their surroundings. It was only them, in the snowy forest.
Jungkook's wrist was almost healed, he was an alpha, it was nothing to him but strangely, along with his wrist, he felt his heart was healing too.
Hearing his mom's voice, made him have a ray of hope.
She must be alive. She is alive
Jungkook tightened his grip on tae's waist
Eomma.....if you can really hear me....talk to me please.
I'll obey to what you said. I'll not do anything that hurt my mate for now....so please...please talk to me.

"Have you calmed down?"

Jungkook heard tae as he parted from the hug. He gave a small nod and moved back
"Let...let's go back. This place...it isn't safe" Jungkook said and was about to leave but he immediately grabbed tae's waist and stopped the arrow which shot right towards tae's forhead.

Tae gasped in suprise.

Jungkook looked at the arrow
Hyung......

Couldn't bring yourself to hurt your mate? Yoongi said through their mind link
If you couldn't, move aside....I'll do it. Instead of your slow revenge, killing him will bring peace.

Jungkook looked at tae who was panting for breath
He is mine to ruin hyung. Back off!

Yoongi chuckled through the mindlink
Protecting already? Let's just kill him and get this done.
Yoongi streched another arrow pointing straight at tae

Jungkook wrapped himself around tae, making the older cover completely with his body
Stay away hyung. I know what I'm suppose to do.

Is it? Then have you knotted him?

Jungkook clenched his fist
I will. But not now.

Such lame answer. Move aside kook. Let me finish this.

Yoongi wanted to kill the person who killed his family.
He literally searched for taesung everywhere but couldn't find the alpha but luckily, he found tae who was his only son.
That night, it wasn't just Taesung but also his son who set the fire and killed his people.
He can never forgive. Not even if he is his brother's mate.

Move Jungkook.
Yoongi said firm

Don't hurt him hyung. I....I heard mom say not to hurt him.

Yoongi loosened his grip on his arrow Wh...what are you blabbering

It's true! I heard mom. She....I heard her voice. I...I really did.

"Jungkook....what's wrong? Is someone hunting us?"
Tae asked in tiny

"Don't move seonbae. Stay still" Jungkook replied and waited for yoongi to mindlink.

Mom? You....you heard her?

Yes. I did. Trust me. I'm not lying. It's so vivid and clear. It's our mom. She.....she may be alive

Yoongi lowered his arrow and chuckled
Don't be delusional. We saw her burn in front of us.

We...we did but....but we never found her body. Remember? Except our parents, we found all other bodies.

Yoongi wasn't sure about this
Why are you protecting him? Isn't it satisfying to kill him than your lame revenge?

He is mine to take the revenge. I already told you.
He's mine to ruin and I'll ruin him however I want.

Lame. Yoongi replied since you're not doing it now, bring him back to seoul. His parents are looking for him.

Jungkook lowered his head to look at tae who clenched his fist on kook's arms in fear. He's was trembling by the sudden attack and his eyes kept wandering around.
'what exactly are you. Kim Taehyung'
Kook's sighed wanting to know what happened that night.
_________________________________________________________