>6<

Having a mate is a blessing these days.
Previously, when we were in the woods, as soon as we turned 18, we could find our mate but these days, it's not like that, it's very difficult since all the pack has scattered among the humans.
Few have even gone through surgeries to stop being their true form but it doesn't work on any of them.

Being a werewolf, vampire or any other creature is truly a blessing and to answer your question about rejection. Yes. Rejections can happen from alpha to an omega or omega to an alpha but the final result is, both die in pain.
There's none in this world where a werewolf have lived happily after rejecting their mate. It's none in history.
They do rejection because they would've falled in love with someone but at the end, their heart only beats for their fated mate.

These days, it's possible to live without mates because you don't find them, it's like they're not even present so you can see werewolf marrying humans and forming family but....If you find your mate, feel their presence and feel their pheromones then it's hard. Rejection can truly kill.

Tae took a deep breath recalling what his parents told him last night.
So in conclusion, once our mate is found, we are fated to be with them. Declining it, will lead to death

Tae thought sighing again

"Yah. What's wrong with you today?" Jimin barely whispered. They were in their English lecture and tae's sigh was so loud and was uncomfortable

Tae shook his head "Jimin-ah. How was your date with your beta?"

Jimin lowered his head with a blush "He marked me"

"WHAT!??"

Jimin flinched by the sudden scream

"Mr.Taehyung?"  The lecture looked at tae who was standing "Any problem there?"

"We need to talk" tae grabbed Jimin's hand. He looked at the professor "He....he is sick. I'm taking him to medic ma'am" saying this he drag Jimin along with him

"Yah Taehyung-ah" Jimin pulled his hand "What are you...."

Tae looked at jimin's neck "Where's the mark?"

Jimin sighed "Come here" He grabbed his friends wrist and walked him into the men's room.
"Was that necessary? We aren't that good in English dude. We both barely managed to pass"

"That's not important. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I reached home late yesterday and...I thought I would tell you today at lunch break"

Tae frown "Where's the mark?"

Jimin loosened the tie "Hold this" He placed the tie and ID in tae's hand "I told him to mark me on collarbone because on neck, it would seem odd for humans right?"
He unbuttoned two of his buttons and smiled at tae "Over here"

Tae's eyes widened, the mark looked so painful, clearly 4 teeth mark dug way too deep, totally burised.
"Isn't that....painful?"

Jimin shook his head "It's euphoric" he blushed remembering last night.

Flashback

"I...I really like places like this hyung. Calm and natured filled" Jimin said looking at the bright stars shining in the sky
"I never heard of this place before"

Yoongi smiled pouring a glass of wine. They were currently at roof top forest cafe. It is run by a werewolf couples in middle of the forest. It has open space, filled with nature and best view of the sky
"The owner of this shop knew my parents. They opened this shop very recently"