>13<

"Don't you want to know how I look with your seeds inside me!?"

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. He immediately turned back and looked at tae "Wh...what did you say?"

Tae raised his hand and called kook to come closer.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes but he felt bad for the poor omega trying to keep up with him
He sighed making his way towards tae
"What was that?"

"That was something that alpha told me" tae said, still panting for breath.

Jungkook clenched his fist "I should've killed him"

Tae chuckled loving the way kook looked at the place where that rogue ran. His mate is indeed possessive.

"He also called me a worse. Made me spread my legs while using his alpha voice and...."

Jungkook cupped tae's cheeks as he pulled tae closer to lips.
The tension between them right now, was unimaginable.
Tae's lips was just inches apart from kook's
"Another word and I...." Kook's eyes travelled on tae's lips which was parted a little "whose fault is it? Unmarked omega like you, roaming around in an abandoned forest, spreading your pheromones as if calling for every alphas to mate with you! Of course he would have........" Jungkook pushed tae by his cheeks "Leave. Before I loose my cool"

Tae gulped.
Why? Why isn't Jungkook using his alpha tone or commanding me or not getting angry at me?

Kook was about to leave but tae grabbed kook's wrist "Then mark me!" He said. Loud and clear "Once you mark me....no other alpha's can touch me right?"

Jungkook turned around
"What am I? Your Body.Guard?" He looked at tae from head to toe and pulled his hands "Don't make me use my force on you. Just leave. Find yourself a man or a woman who you love and create a family and lead your civilized life. I am not the right one for yo...." Jungkook gasped as he clenched his chest

"Is it? You sure you want me to do that?"

The alpha turned towards tae who stood there, speeding his aroused pheromones
"St...stop it!" Jungkook growled lowly.
He felt the urge to hold tae and ruin him. To mate and to mark. To love and to breed. To fill him up completely.

Tae crossed his arms "Come on. Release your pheromones too. Make me beg for you! What's stopping you when other alphas are free enough to make me fall on their knees? Your my mate aren't you? Go ahead. Make me beg. Mark me by force"

"Taehyung!" Jungkook growled loudly "Stop it!" He said. Not a command but a request.

Tae looked at kook
"Why? Why aren't you ...."

"I don't want to scare you! Didn't you tell me not to use my alpha voice on you!?" He said as he ran towards tae and wrapped him in his arms inhaling deeply on tae's collarbone. He couldn't help it. His wolf, wanted the control.
"Step back! Push me...." Jungkook said trying his best to control his wolf

"Mark me. Please Jungkook"

Jungkook's eyes flicked colours. He pushed tae and raised his hand towards his mouth and was about to dig his teeth but tae stepped towards kook and hugged him
"I....I am sorry Jungkook...." He burst into tears.
That one word, just one word........and Jungkook....he's...he's holding himself....

Jungkook growled "Seonbae please! Don't make me forcefully...." He couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed tae's hand and pushed him back "Enough Omega" he commanded "Stop it!"

Tae's whole world froze as he stepped back lowering his head and submitting himself. His heart beating fast and his wolf almost at the urge of crying.
Jungkook's command made him weak. It made him realise, he is the omega of his alpha.
He indeed belongs to jungkook.