>12<

Third person's POV

Taehyung looked at the map which said 10 minutes for Den's forest.
He really enjoyed this 3 hour drive from Seoul. Everywhere he looked was filled with nature and only a few people were in the bus with him which made the atmosphere more calmer.
He kept looking out the window, coming across water falls, rivers, mountains....he didn't know there was a place like this so close to seoul.

'Next stop - Den's forest'
An announcement was made through the speakers of the bus.
Tae grabbed his belongings, he wore his backpack and picked the water bottle, his phone and the compass.
The bus stopped to its right and opened the door for tae
"Thank you Ahjussi~" tae bowed to the driver and stepped out of the bus.
The driver smiled and drove the bus past tae.

Tae stood there, looking at the empty road.
A beautifully calm nature and no humans were seen.
"ah. Compass" he picked the compass and placed it on his palm "Towards West?" He looked at the needle which showed west

"Ah.....this way" he wore his back properly and started to walk.
He kept recalling what yoongi hyung guided him
"Yeah right.....the pendent" he grabbed the chain he was wearing "Here it goes. My pheromones~" he removed his chain allowing his supressed pheromones free.

He inhaled deeply "Um....It smells good" he inhaled again and fastened his phace towards the steep hill like road.
The deeper he went, the road looked even more deep.
He couldn't find anything else apart from snowy woods. The view looked fabulous but also strangely quite and creepy.

Tae gulped "Am I walking the right way?" He questioned himself, pulling all his strength to walk in the steepy road
"Walk towards west and you'll find him~" he mimicked yoongi "As if! I've been walking for almost an hour now and I couldn't even find a dog let alone a werewolf!" He took a deep breath

"Should I shout his name?" Tae looked at the compass and then at the woods "Jeon Jungkook!" He called as his voice echoed down the woods
He blinked hearing the eco.
"Argh seriously!" Kicked the wood but suddenly felt a shadow behind him.
He immediately turned behind but found no one.
Tae gulped.
He definitely felt like someone was behind but....he shook his head "It's okay! It's all in your mind. let's keep goin....." Tae gasped as he fell on the snowy ground holding his chest
Alpha pheromones!

He turned around but he couldn't find anyone.
The pheromones were so strong commanding him to submit.
It was nothing like kook's. Those calm and protective scent, it wasn't like that.

"Oh my~"

Tae flinched hearing the voice

"What do we have here?" Slowly a huge naked frame made its way out of the woods.

Tae immediately lowered his head as he was forced to do so

"An omega?" The wolf inhaled deeply taking slow steps towards tae "Not marked? Not touched?" The huge wolf looked at tae's nape "Where on earth is your mate pup?"

Tae gulped "I....."

The wolf immediately grabbed tae's hair making his head drop behind to make him to look at his glowing eyes "Who allowed you to speak? A whore like you...." The alpha leaned closer making tae tilt his head "doesn't have a right to open your mouth in front of me"

Tears formed in tae's eyes, the alpha was scary, he was tall, very big, naked and also he's scent was making tae nauseous.
Jungkook-ah......
Tae called through his mindlink but received no response

"Why aren't you marked? You don't look like you just turned 18"

Tae kept his fist clenched tight.
He's scared.
He wanted Jungkook to talk to him. He kept calling kook through his mindlink