>16<

Third person's POV

"Jimin-ah! Where is taehyung? He didn't come home last night and you said he's crashing here with you right?"

Jimin gulped looking at Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin.
"He.....he said he'll go to college since he had some work related to an event....."

"Stop lying. We checked his college before coming here"

Jimin's dad looked at his son "Son. What's wrong? Do you know where your friend is?"

Jimin gulped

"He...he recently asked us if an alpha can reject his omega. He had many questions related to werewolves. What is all this? Did he find his mate? Who is it? Do you know them? Where is tae? If you know anything....please tell use jimin. Isn't he your friend? Isn't he..."

Jimin gulped again.
I can't tell you guys. I promised yoongi hyung.

"I....I don't know"

"Didn't you say he would sleep at your place last night? Where is our son? Did he really have a sleep over at your place?"

Jimin looked at his dad who looked back at him
"Tae didn't come to our home last night" said his dad

Namjoon and jin looked at jimin "Jimin-ah....you know taehyung is not in his right mind. He had lost all his memories and now he's trying his best to live a new life. You know that don't you? We appreciate you helping taehyung and letting him know that you guys are childhood friends and being beside him always but.....please try to understand. If you know anything about him... please let us know..."

Jimin shook his head "I really don't know..." He said blankly

Hyung.....where is taehyung? His parents are asking me about him. Didn't you say he'll be back by today morning?

He mind linked his mate but No response from yoongi

Hyung.....please response. I..... I'm being surrounded by them. I can't help but to tell them...

Don't omega!

Jimin's eyes widened.
The bold voice that ecoed in his mind made him surrender.

No matter how much the Kim couple asked, jimin didn't open his mouth. He was commanded not to and he did the same as commanded.
.
.
.

Jungkook eyes travelled on tae's lips, he caressed his lips and moved closer
This is it. Let me fill you up omega. Once your filled with my pups...I'll make sure to take every single one of them away from you. Your love. Your childrens. the reason for you to be an omega. Every single thi....

Aniya. Jungkook-ah.

Jungkook eyes widened "Eomma..." He moved from tae "Eo...eomma..." He couldn't believe what he just heard. It was his mom's voice through his mindlink.
He looked around. He couldn't feel her pheromones but he felt her in his mindlink

"Ju...jungkook....you okay?" Tae stood as he walked closer to kook and grabbed his arms "What are you looking fo..."
Jungkook pushed tae "Go away!"
He looked at the empty forest "Eomma....eomma I can...I can feel you..." He's voice chocked "I....I can...."

Tae looked at the empty forest. Nothing was there except the snow all around.
"J..Jungkook.." he grabbed kooks palm "What's wrong? Are you sensing something?"

Jungkook couldn't register anything around him expect the voice which whispered in his mindlink.
It was vivid. It was as if his mom is alive.

Jungkook moved tae's hand and started to look around "E....eomma......eomma please...."
Tears started to fall from his eyes.
What happened to him, his family and his pack wasn't fair. It was a tragedy and he could never forgive and forget.
Tae looked at him worried "Wh...what's wrong? Why are you cryi...." Jungkook clenched tae's neck as he pushed tae on the tree, pressing his neck "It's all because of you! Because of you and your father!" Jungkook raised his voice