>19<

Third person's POV

Namjoon and jin were worried sick, jimin was with them the whole time.
Tae wasn't someone to take off without informing them but right now, they aren't even sure if tae is fine.
They've already spread the word around the society so anyone who comes across tae can immediately inform them.

"He's gonna be fine" Namjoon said as he caressed jin's back. He knows how much jin loves the younger. He can't imagine his life without his lovely tae.

Jin nodded with a sad face.
He couldn't accept this.
2 days straight, tae isn't home.
Where is his bear? Is he alright? Is he hurt? Did he eat anything? Is he hungry? Is he warm?
Jin couldn't help but worry about his son.

"I can sense him!" Namjoon announced as soon as his nostrils hit with tae's lavender scent but along with that, there was a scent of a very gloomy dark vibe.

Jin immediately ran towards the door and opened it only to look at tae who stood at the corner of the tree instead of walking towards the home.
"I...is someone with him?" Jin asked for which Namjoon nodded.
The pheromones are strong.
It clearly hold dominance which made the alpha realise tae was with the strongest alpha.

"Wait here" Namjoon said as he stepped out of the house.

Come meet my parents. They're gonna be happy if I told them I found my mate and we're marked

Not now. Some other day.

Come on. You're already here...

Namjoon could hear faint whispers as he got closer to the tree but his eyes widened in fear when he looked at the person standing in front of tae.

"Jeon?" Namjoon's eyes flashed red as soon as he met the eyes with the dominant alpha

"A..appa" tae smiled "Appa this is Jungkook. He's my mat...." Before tae complete, Namjoon immediately pulled tae towards him and stood ahead of his son

Jungkook sighed.
This is what he wanted to avoid.
The Kim's.

Jin ran out sensing his mates fast heartbeats but paused looking at the man in front of his mate and son.
"J...Jeon?"

Jungkook placed his hands in his pocket "I'm not here to fight" he said looking at namjoon's eyes which clearly said 'Back off'

"Wh...what's wrong? Appa he is my mate. That's my mate. He wouldn't harm us" tae stepped forward but Namjoon grabbed tae's wrist stopping him.
"Stay" he commanded for the first time to his son making tae to freeze on his feet.

"I already told you..... I'm not here to fight"

Namjoon gulped "Y....you and m...my son....you....your mates?"

"Well....Moongodess had her own plans" he said looking at the sky which looked like it was about to rain.

Namjoon couldn't believe it.
Jeon's son and.....Kim Taesung's son? They're...mates?