>15<

(A/N : Disturbing scenes ahead. You can skip if you want)
3 years ago

Fire all around, people screaming and running for life. Alpha's protecting their mates, omegas protecting their kids. It was a totally chaos.
The peace realm called Moon's pack was burning down to ashes. Nobody could help each other, nobody could hide or run. Everything was falling apart. The peace realm was now the fire of hell.

"Dad! Mom! Hyung!" 15 years old boy screamed his lungs out in search of his family.
Smoke everywhere, people screaming and scouting in pain, yelling voices, crying voices....
"EOMMA!" he screamed again and again.
He couldn't see anything, his view was full of fire all around.
He looked at omega's holding their dead kids in their arms, he looked at alpha's bawling as they lost their mate. Families looking at their burning house.
It was a mess. Total mess

"Jungkook-ah!"

Jungkook immediately turned towards the owner of the voice. It was his hyung, min yoongi.
"Hyung! Where is mom? Where's dad? Are you okay? What....what's all this? What's...what's happening to our...."

"We need to get out of here. Now" his brother pulled him along but Jungkook shook his head "what about eomma and appa? Where are they? What....what's with this mess? Hyung we need to help. Let's....let's help these people first....let's...."

"We can't Jungkook. Let's...leave" Yoongi tightened his grip on the younger as he dragged him along

"Wait! Hyun...." He paused when he looked at a baby crying in search of his mother
"Let me go!" He pushed his brother and was about to run towards the kid but.....

A long arrow stuck right through the kids chest which made Jungkook pause on his feet with his eyes wide open.
He turned to his left. Another arrow flew beside the kid
"N....no....NO! NOOOO!" He was about to run but yoongi wrapped his arms around his brother "we need to go!"

Yoongi dragged his brother along.
Jungkook's eyes, never left the boy who fell on his knees and fell on the ground.
He raised his head and looked at....

"No....."
Jungkook knew who that person was.
He was the son of the most known deadly Alpha. Kim Taesung's only son.

"Appa....appa is waiting for us" said yoongi which made kook to look at his brother.
Both of them were running, hand in hand. Just like the days when they use to play and run around.
It was the same place, same people but the situation....

"Where....where are they? Is mom along?"

Yoongi paused to catch breath. He turned towards his brother "Jungkook-ah...." He gulped "eomma is....."

"Eomma is...." Jungkook gulped. No. It doesn't seem right. Why is yoongi making such face.

"Eomma is...no more jungkook-ah"
Hearing this the alpha immediately started to look for his mom's scent.
He ran, he ran deep into the forest. He did sense his dad but...he had no idea about his mom.
He immediately paused when he looked at his dad covered with cuts all over his body, blood dripping down his trone clothes.
He looked on his lap where layed his mom, lifeless.
"E....eomma....eo...eomma...." He took slow steps ahead
"Eomma...." He kneeled in front of her "Eomma....eomma what's wrong? I...I can't sense your pheromones....open your eyes....eomma look at me..." He shook his mom a little
"Appa....appa what's wrong with eomma....what happened to her. Why isn't she...."