>9<

Third person's POV

"Ju.....Jungkook?"

Jungkook paused as he looked at his omega, surrounded by unmarked alphas. His wolf started to growl within, the sight in front made everything around him blur. His eyes were only on his omega and the way other alphas were holding him.

No matter what, the fact that he's a werewolf can never change. Even though he is in civilization, the view of some unmarked alphas surrounding his omega is not acceptable.

"He...hey!" Tae walked closer to him looking at the younger lowering his head and huffing for breath. He looked sweaty and as if in pain
"Jungkook. What's wrong? Are you oka....." Tae flinched when he looked at the eyes that looked at his.
Those glowing red eyes which pierced right through him.

Tae took a step behind. Scared and worried.

Jungkook clenched his fist. He looked at the other two alphas who looked at him like they were ready to fight.
He smirked shaking his head
The scent of those alphas...... They're releasing a protective scent.
Are they...trying to protect my mate from me?
He chuckled looking at tae again.

He could sense those filthy alpha pheromones on his mate.
Mark him!

Growled his wolf, making his legs weak!
He is a dominant alpha, even though he's in control, his wolf is stronger.
He shook his head
Calm down. Let's not....ruin it!

Ruin it!? He's reeking those bastards!

Jungkook clenched his fist till his palm turn white.
He is trying his best. To calm himself and his wolf.

'what is wrong with him?'
'he's scary'
'are they gonna fight?'

Whispers were heard, people started to surround the suffering alpha.

Tae gulped. He didn't dare go towards kook. He's scared. He's scared of him.

Make him ours and everything will be fine! He's our mate! OURS!

I KNOW!! But......calm down for now. This isn't the right place and time. He.... he's scared. He'll leave us if he's scared.

Don't be a coward. Claim him. We're his alpha. He MUST listen to u....

Jungkook forcefully cut the mindlink with his wolf.
He clenched his chest, feeling the pain. No. He can't give in now. Not after all this while.
He brought his wrist closer to his lips and dug his fangs into his flesh. Just like the day he was on his rut.

Tae's eyes widened. A huge gasp was heard by the crowd

Blood started dripping down his elbow. His mind started to clear up and his heart started to calm down.
This is how he calms himself. The best way for every alphas.

"What's going o..." Jimin paused as he looked at kook and then at tae.
"What the...." He hurriedly ran towards kook and grabbed him "Hey you alright?"
Jimin is a marked omega. So he had zero effect of kook.
"Jungkook!" He looked around "You both! Stop releasing your pheromones! Aren't you aware we're at University?" He said to seojoon and Hyung-sik who rolled their eyes

"What are you doing there tae?" Jimin grabbed kook's hand "Come here and calm your mate! He's....he's trying his best to...." He paused when kook's eyes flickered colours
"What's wrong kook? Why are you...." He understood. The scent, taehyung and those alphas.
"Ta...taehyung. Leave" jimin said. Loud and clear

Tae blinked

"I said leave!"

Tae flinched hearing his friend growl at him.
Seojoon sighed "It's best if you leave. Tae" he grabbed tae's wrist and smirked at kook who was literally kneeling on the ground with blood dripping all over him "Can't calm yourself? How can you even manage to mate with someone as civilized as tae?"