>4<

Third person's POV

"I'll be back soon dad. It's tae. He still has some president stuff to work on"

Okay then take care. Be careful on the road.

"Dad. I'm 20. Not a kid anymo....." Jimin paused "I'll call you back. bye!" He cut the call and looked at the personlleaning on the car.
Jimin knew who that was, he could smell the man from miles away
"My mate? In middle of the road?"

Jimin looked around, he crossed the road running towards the direction of the guy
"Hey" he grabbed the man's coat and sniffed on his neck
Damn.....I was right.
He looked at the bracelet

"Who the hell...." yoongi frown moving back "Who are you?"

"Oh" Jimin grabbed the pendent "Make sure to dump me inside the car once I remove the pendent yeah?"

Yoongi gave an annoying look "What a moron..." He paused when he felt the sweet strawberry scent. He looked around knowing the pheromones have spread accross "Damn! Your scent...." Yoongi covered his nose and opened the door "Get in"

Jimin got into the car followed by yoongi "Your an omega"

Jimin nodded

"I'm a beta"

"I guessed. You weren't able to recognise my scent while I was wearing the pendent"

Yoongi gave a small smile

"Park Jimin" Jimin said with a smile

"Min Yoongi" Yoongi grabbed jimin's nap and pulled him into a hug "How old are you?"

"20"

"I'm 27"

"Damn" Jimin parted from the hug "Judging from the car....Sugar daddy?"

Yoongi smiled. He caressed the younger's cheeks "You smell so good little one"

"Your scent is very fade....but I know...your covering it with that bracelet aren't you?"

Yoongi nodded "I can't believe I found you" he pulled Jimin into a hug again.
Both felt comfortable. It was the bond between a beta and a omega. They are fated mates and even if they meet each other for the very first time, their heart already linked like they've known each other for ages.

Yah park Jimin!

Jimin moved from the hug "My friend"

"Wh..who?"

Jimin straightened his messy hair "I gotta go" he wore the pendent "Bye hyung. I really have to go"

I'm gonna die! Come soon before you see your bestiee die!

"Oh looks like it's urgent" Jimin opened the car door and ran out "Take care"

"Wa...wait how can I reach you agai...." before the older completely, Jimin was long long.

Hyung it's me chim...I mean Jimin. My personal number is 67900xxxx you can call me or even mindlink me. I'm sorry for now but my friend really needs me. Take care. See you on weekends. Byee!!

Bye....Chim...
Yoongi typed the number in his phone and saved It as 'My omega'

Jimin rushed into the university
Dude where are you?

2nd floor, washroom. 3rd room.

Wa...washroom?

No reply after that. Jimin ran all his way and finally made it to 2nd floor. He hurriedly walked in and started to bang the 3rd door "Better be this important tae! You have no Idea what I left behind in order to sav...."