>10<

Few minutes ago

Jimin rushed in search of tae. He couldn't accept this.
Jungkook is an alpha and tae is an omega. What else does tae need to mate with kook?
They're werewolves, it's a blessing he found his mate and what? Friends?
He paused looking at Hyungsik caressing tae's hair like calming him.

Jimin rolled his eyes "Hyung!" He said running towards the 3 wolves and grabbed Hyungsik's hand and pushed him away from tae
"Stop doing this to him" he glared at seojoon and Hyung-sik "I didn't say a word before because I thought it was okay for you guys to flirt with tae being in a place we are. I thought it was okay for you guys to pursue tae but not anymore. You think showering your scent on him will make him yours? Nope. You can't do that"

He grabbed tae's hand "He has a mate now. A dominant alpha to be precise. Don't dig your own graves. Leave him alone"

"Yah park Jimin" seojoon chuckled as he placed his hands in his pocket. He stepped closer to the omegas "Taehyung doesn't believe this werewolve shit. He's never gonna bend himself for a man. Right tae?"

Jimin frown as he looked at tae who was having a poker face

"You found your mate. Good for you" seojoon grabbed jimin's collar "You spread yourself for a man. Again. Good for you"

Jimin tried to push seojoon's hand

"You can be a loyal dog but don't expect him to...."

"ENOUGH!" Tae growled making seojoon and Hyung-sik look at him
Jimin pushed seojoon's hand with a glare
"Another word....." He shook his head glaring at the alphas
"Jimin-ah ...let's go" he grabbed jimin's hand and walked towards the hallway.
Once they were far from the alphas, jimin paused as he looked at his friend
"Taehyung-ah" He pulled his hands as tae turned behind
"Your an omega. That's a fact. You have no idea what seojoon and Hyung-sik will do to you if at all you drop your guard down. I swear... they'll not hesitate once they inhale your arousing scent"

Tae gulped

"Jungkook is your mate. Being a dominant, I can't believe he's still not marked you and is holding in till you give him a permission" jimin made a small chuckled "believe it or not....omegas like us...we are in no position to resist. Just a command or any alphas pheromones can make us kneel and spread ourself for them"

Tae clenched his fist.
He hated hearing it. He knows for the fact he's an omega but he hates hearing that fact.

"It's your call now. Jungkook already rejected you once even though the impact wasn't big but..... don't make him to reject you from his heart....coz if he does.... I'm sure you'll have no reason to live"
Saying this, he tapped on tae's shoulders and walked away.

Tae stood there. Panting for breath.
Reality....
The real Identity....
Yes. He is an omega. A omega that needs it's alpha.

He turned towards the basement
'Don't make him reject you from his heart'

He clenched his heart.
It hurts. Just the thought of it hurts.
He walked towards the basement, he started to run. He ran as fast as he could.
He was about to walk in but paused at the entrance while looking at Lisa who was holding kook's arms and helping him stand.
It hurted.
It hurted him.
He couldn't bare look at kook with someone apart from him.

He released it. His pheromones.

Present

"Wa...wait..." Tae back hugged kook as he tightened his grip on the younger

Jungkook clenched his fist, trying to be calm and not to show his anger

"Don't....don't say that..." tae said, closing his eyes and hearing the heartbeat of his mate "I.....I didn't know they covered me with their pheromones...."

&gt;Tamed&lt;On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara