>14<

Third person's POV

Warm sunlight hit his face, making his brows frown.
He unwillingly tried to open his eyes, leading only for his eyelashes to flutter a little.
Tae raised his hands and wiped his eyes. Finally opening his eyes and looking around the place he was.
It was like a small cage in some mid mountain.
All around him were huge rocks and trees, covering the front of the cage.
The sunrays that passed the tree branches, fell on his body making his body warm.
He was about to sit but a strange rush of pain made his chest ache.
He lowered his head to look at his upper half in a clean display due to his cloth being rolled up but what more stranger was.....his nipples were swollen, it ached very bad and it stinged ever time he tried to move.
He could see fresh red marks on his body which looked like hickey.

He rolled his shirt down as he hissed in pain.
He looked around but of course he was all by himself in that cave.
"J...Jungkook?" He called. No response.
He hurriedly stood adjusting his clothes and walked out of the cave but paused.....

He looked at the blood track on the snow leading inside the forest.
Tae's eyes widened "Jungkook!" He immediately ran as he followed the track.
His chest hurted, his pink bud felt like falling off every time his shirt caressed it.
It hurted.
He knows the reason behind it but......right now, all that mattered was to look for kook

Where are you? Jungkook?
He mindlinked but no response, looks like the younger cut their mindlink again

Tae panted for breath. This is all too much for him.
He has never done a proper excercise in his life and yet, since last night, he's hiking and trecking and what not...
The climate is worse here.10 times as cold as it use to be in seoul.
"J...Jungkook!" He stopped panting heavily. He found kook, laying on the snow with his fangs dig into his wrist.
Tae felt his heart break to pieces looking at his mate, laying hopeless on the snow with a pool of blood covering him.

He ran closer to kook "Jun....Jungkook?" Tae placed his arms on kook's shoulder and made a small shake "J...Jungkook...." He looked at the younger who's face was totally exhausted. He looked like he had no energy

Tae slowly released his calming pheromones.
He grabbed kooks wrist, slowly moving it from his mouth.
He's skin crawled when kook's fangs were removed from the wrist as blood dripped leaving a hole on his wrist.
Kook's shirt was ripped apart making the alpha shiver a little due to the climate.
Tae looked at kook.
"You....silly. you should have did it. Why hold yourself when I am your mate?"

Tae raised his hand and caressed kook's hair "You don't have to prove it anymore. I get it. I get it you love me even though if I wasn't your mate. I get it now....so....stop holding yourself"
Tae said as he moved kook's hand and layed beside kook. He hugged kook tightly as he spread his pheromones which surrounded them like a purple coloured crystal ball.

Jungkook scooped closer to tae's scent glad.
He inhaled deeply on tae's neck.
Tae pulled kook's arms around him and wrapped himself up tightly.
"How much did you hold yourself last night? Was it painful? Did it hurt very badly? You should've did it. Why stop? Why hurt youself like this? Look at you now.....a dominant alpha....laying in a pool of his own blood" tear fell from tae's eyes "Don't hold yourself anymore. You can do whatever you want to do. You can mark me, claim me as yours, ruin me, mess me up.....I wouldn't care. It's you after all. My mate and the one I lov....."