>22<

Third person's POV

Taehyung was hiding behind a tree as he was panting for breath. It's been 3 months since that incident and Jungkook leaving tae behind. 3 whole months tae isolated himself in his room and today, he just wanted to take a walk and get a fresh air but to his bad luck, he is now being changed by 4 big mans who are giving off a very disgusting scent. It is clear that these mens are not human. They are werewolves just like him but why do they smell different. He isn't able to identify if they were alphas? dominant alphas? omegas? Betas?

He looked around gulping a lump in his mouth and panting heavily. He wanted to look for a place to hide.
He already mind linked his family but it may take some time for them to reach where he was as he had walked really far.

"Moon godness. Please save me" he closed his eyes taking a deep breath.

He heard foot steps approaching which made him flee from his current hidden place.
He ran into the dark hallway not knowing that was the Dead end.
He ran and ran until he reached the end of the hallway looking at the huge wall ahead of him.
He paused on his steps.

"Well well. Naughty little omega. Where will you run now?" One of the person spoke followed by 3 other panting behind him.

Tae clenched his fist "Wh...why are following me? Wh...what did I do?"

"Kim Taesung. Does anything click?"

Tae gulped.
His father.

"What? Missing your daddy?"

Tae didn't respond

"How lucky are we. To get our revenge. Father's Revenge, on son" the 1st man smirked as he walked closer to tae

Give. Control.

Tae frown. He shook his head clenching his fist

Control

Tae tried his best to remain calm.

Give me control. You'll die.
Said his wolf.

Tae closed his eyes
Calm down. I don't want blood on my hands again. Whatever you did before....I will never let you do it again!

You will die.

Let me. I don't care.
Tae cut the mindlink from his wolf and opened his eyes. He immediately felt a slap on his cheeks.
Well.....he felt he deserved it.
That one slap, made him land on the ground

"Hold on!" The 2nd person walked in front of him "Hey....now that I look at him......he is one rare omega Don't you think? Look how beautiful he is and moreover......I bet he's a virgin"

Male 3 chuckled "He has a mate mark. Virgin my ass" he picked a knife from his pocket "Let's finish this as civilized as possible"

"No wait...." The 2nd man looked at tae lustfully "Well.....why isn't his mate here then?" He kneeled in front of tae ".....I don't mind a non-virgin like him. His scent is driving me crazy and not to mention his glowing skin in this dark...."

The 4th man swang his knife on tae placing a cut on his collarbone. Tae clenched his fist tight, allowing them to do whatever they want.
He promised himself not to lay a finger on these people. He don't want to get more blood on his hands.

"Ah~ his blood smells damn good too" the 2nd male smirked looking at other guys.
"Let's do this. You wouldn't get another opportunity to ruin a man whom you want a revenge from"

"He's right" the 3rd guy said kneeling in front of tae. He cupped tae's cheeks "His lips..... delicious~" he leaned in front of tae but the 4th man yanked tae towards his side making tae feel his ribs being slided on the rough road.
He felt pain but he didn't want to give control to his wolf.