>8<

Third person's POV

Jungkook and taehyung decided to walk their way home. Tae does have a car but he insisted on walking in this beautiful cold climate.
It was almost mid winter making the night even more beautiful than usual.

"What's with the awkward silence? Don't you have any questions to me as a friend?" Tae said breaking the silence between them.

Jungkook turned towards tae as he shook his head "Night walk with you is....." He smiled "Amazing. I was just enjoying this silence"

Tae shook his head "Alright then.....I'm curious about many things. So....answer me one by one"

Jungkook nodded walking down the chilly hallway

"Only child of your family?"

Jungkook shook his head "I have an older brother. Min yoongi"

"How old?"

"27" Jungkook said admiring the beautiful trees swaying for the winds call

"He works?"

Jungkook nodded "actually, he was next in line to take up the throne but after what happened in our pack, we decided to move towards civilization and spread across the world" he took a deep breath "Just months ago, I was running around the forest, can't believe I'm on a road, walking with my foot"

Tae gave a small smile "Well...that's how fate works. It's never predicted"

"Your right"

"Do you stay with your parents?" Tae asked

Jungkook shook his head "I live with my hyung. My parents.....they passed away recently so..."

Tae clasped kook's hand "I'm...I'm so sorry I didn't know...."

"It's alright. That's the reason why we adopted the life of civilization" Jungkook said with a smile "My parents....they died of honour so...."

"I'm really sorry.....I..."

"It's alright really" Jungkook smiled reassuring the older "My dad was a true blood alpha....and my mom was an omega. Born to the pure breed made me the dominant alpha I am today. My hyung, he's a beta but was more capable than me to take up the throne. Sadly....we had to leave the pack because of some issue. Anyways....I'm happy that I came here. In seoul. I found my mate here so I'm happy"

Tae's silence made kook clear his throat "I mean we're friends now but technically speaking....I'm your alpha so..."

"I'm glad your happy Jungkook" Tae said as he took a deep breath "It's getting colder. Let's hurry up"

Jungkook smiled at tae who hopped ahead of him
I'm really glad to be as your alpha seonbae. I really am blessed.

"What about you seonbae? Any siblings?"

Tae shook his head "I'm a single child. Born to omega and an alpha. Same like you a pure breed. Also,I live with my parents"

Jungkook nodded "I'm also curious about something....not sure if it's okay for me to ask this but...." He paused his steps and turned towards tae "When do you go on heat seonbae?"

Tae paused. He suddenly released a embarrassed pheromones making kook's heart skip a beat

"Your....your pheromones..." Jungkook said as he covered his nose. He's alpha instict immediately kicked in urging him to pull the older into his embrace, not liking the way he is embarrassed in front of his own alpha who he belongs to.

Tae calmed himself not wanting to do something that might trigger kook's wolf.
"Wh....what kind of rubbish is that?" He slapped kook's arms "I'm....I'm leaving first"