>11<

Third person's POV

After that incident, taehyung went in search of Jungkook every day to his class but kook hasn't been to University for almost a week now.
Jimin couldn't find his mate yoongi as well. He is not able to mindlink him or unable to reach him.
It was strange. Things were going well between them but why can't he reach his mate? He doesn't know anything about his mate, his address or where he works. All he knew was his phone number which is currently unreachable.

Taehyung hurriedly stuffed the sandwich in his mouth and rushed out of his house. He quickly hopped into jimin's car
"I have a strong feeling that he'll be present today"

Jimin sighed.
He started the car and hit the accelerator
.
.
.
.
.
"Enough now kook-ah. Let's go back"

"You can go back hyung

"You can go back hyung. I'm not leaving this place again" Jungkook said as he walked towards the forest.
It was his pack. The place where he belonged.

Yoongi sighed.
It's almost a week in this forest and he can't just abandon his brother here.
It was hard enough to console him after their parents death and now, not sure when he's gonna calm down about his mate rejecting him.

"Jungkook-ah.....this place isn't safe. You know very well why mom asked us to leave this place. They'll kill us on sight if they find any werewolf roaming in this area" Yoongi walked closer to kook and grabbed his wrist "Let's go home. You can take a break from University if you want but let's leave this place"

Jungkook pulled his hand from the older's grip "Hyung....stop acting like you care. It's not me your worried about. It's your mate isn't it. Park Jimin"

Yoongi frown as he looked at kook
How did he know?

"You....how did..."

"I sensed your pheromones on him and the mark on his neck, it's definitely yours" Jungkook looked at the clouds "The one who rejected me....is his close friend"

"Wait.....you mean... they're friends?"

Jungkook scoffed "Hyung.....just leave if your worried about him. I'm a grown up. I can manage my problems"

"You mean to say jimin's friend rejected you?"

Jungkook clenched his fist
"He didn't reject me......It's just..." He took a deep breath
"Please leave hyung. I want to be alone"

Yoongi looked at his brother.
He is someone who does what he wants and no one can change his mind.
He nodded "Okay. Come home by next week. If not.....I'll call samchon"

Jungkook nodded as he looked at the empty woods
"Come on! Why aren't you swifting! Don't you want to break some sweat?" He asked his wolf who was pin drop quite

"Swift!" He growled but he's wolf remained calm.
It neither spoke nor released pheromones.
It felt like it was isolated within kook

"Come on!" Jungkook growled again