Thank You

I uh feel like this is overdue

THANK you guys so, so much for 11k reads. god damn that's like 10.2k more people than the population of the smallest country in the world щ⁠(⁠゜⁠ロ⁠゜⁠щ⁠)

i don't know how i got here i just wrote things off my head and people supported me so much

thank you, sincerely from me for being great readers.

at the end of the day, just for you is just a story. that's what it is to me, and it will stay that way.

but this community, this tiny little fanbase, this miniscule amount of people,

will never be any less than my most cherished thing in the world.

thank you so much. for making me someone. for letting me feel accomplished. for convincing me to stay.

for being the best people i could have ever met.

i want to end just for you on this one final note, and i hope you had a great time here.

was going to do a L+ratio joke here but i decided i would give a tiny update instead LOL. so if any of you like time messing shit and rui im milking this genre and making another story.

UPDATE: prologue of this new story is out. i need attention and various forms of clout so please go there ehskvjeiemd

read it or not, hope we meet again in another universe. maybe ill be a cow in the future and you and i will have a fleeting, sad and heart wrenching romance against all odds until one of us gets slaughtered because a little boy asked for steak.

im joking pls odnt take this seriously/j/j/j/j

ok goodbye for real now no more chapters ok bye bye

have a good one bitchesss (endearing)
-ffey