(2)Who is he (2)

Lan wangij was shocked because Wei wuxian who  was a great model and an artist too.he was in love with him for a long time and now that he have seen him on person it was worthy of coming here.wei wuxian was wearing same style suit as him with a ponytail and a purple gem earing.

He was looking like a Prince of angels with his little firlty smile on his face.
Jiang Cheng who was there and seeing his little brother is an omega and an Alpha is watching him like that so he come in fornt of wei wuxian and says"greating young Master lan"and to do handshake he let out his hand.lan xichen seeing this he come and says with a gantel smile "young Master jiang sorry for his rude ness but he doesn't like physical contact".
Seeing this jiang Cheng start blushing and he took wei wuxian's hand and go besides there sister. And sit there .
Ten minutes................................................................................................................................................................................
Wen ruohon: that mystery's sect has been attacking again  after the wei sect's fell.
Lan Qiren: that sect has attacked on su sect one of the lan's support sect's
Jin guongshan: it also attacked yu sect too.
Nie mingjue:it also attacked Nie's nothest area too.
Jiang fengmian:well the wei sect was my sowrn  brother's sect .
The elder's was talking about it but meanwhile lan wangij who was sitting beside his  brother and staring at the person who was sitting besides jiang Cheng and jiang yanli.wei wuxian was sitting middle of the jiang siblings he was smiling and was talking about some things.