(16) attacked

Everything was going well, everyone was enjoying the banquet. But, saddenly a Jin bodyguard come Running.

"Apologize, following sect leader's."the bodyguard said.

"What happened?" Sect leader Jin said .

"Sect leader Jin, the shang sect has come to the banquet"bodyguard says

Everyone was shocked since when did the shang sect start coming to banquet's like this?

Well shang sect is a sect that is not a major sect but also not a small sect.
(Like I said at chapter 15 just like Mu sect not to powerful but not to weak)
The sect was a mystery sect in itself. But who knows why they saddenly interested in this kind of banquet's?

"I see I guess we have a new guest" sect leader Jin who was definitely not  in shock said.

Then he go outside to greet the sect leader of shang sect.

Few minutes later the sect leader Jin come followed by a small group of peoples. The man who was in front of the group maybe the sect leader but who knows. The man was handsome look like he is no more then 23-24 years old. Wearing orange and yellow mix cloths. With a lion carved at the back maybe the smpol of the sect who knows. ( your Author knows 😉)

"Hello, following sect leaders, young Masters and lady's. I am shang lee sect leader of the shang sect" shang lee (rock lee)said with a smile.(with a creepy smile but no one noticed their blind you know that don't you)

"Greating's sect leader shang ." Everyone more like every sect leader said.

"Soo as you can see I am here even tho I Don't like banquet's like this.i am here for something more like some one" shang lee said.

"May I ask sect leader shang what is he looking for?"sect leader Jiang says in a clam voice.

"Of course, sect leader Jiang I am here for your child" shang lee said as he look at the derction of the jiang siblings who are shocked because he is here  for them more like one of them.

"Perdon,sect leader shang but WHAT!"
Sect leader jiang was about to say before he get cut by very young sect leader Mu Hangi.

" Sect leader Mu please Clam down we well handle it"sect leader Nie says.

"Why can't I handle it? Because I am omega? I am sorry sect leader Nie but I am sect leader too" Mu Hangi says with annoyed voice.

"No no sect leader Mu that not what I mean. I mean he is a Alpha so he can do something to you. Or maybe target you too" sect leader Nie says.

"So what huh I am not some weak omega so I can handle him too" Mu Hangi says with unotchble pout.

"Ah lady Mu-ah sorry sect leader Mu but it's not a proplam to handle a pretty omega like you" shang lee says .
( Sorry Rock lee fans even tho there are not but he is a villain. The Villain of-ah sorry but no spoilers babe)

"You shout up i might be on omega but also on sect leader too!" Mu Hangi says at angry voice ( goooo girlllllll ).

"Sect leader Mu please" sect leader lan said.

"Hump"A pouty Mu Hangi ( oh come on not now Hangi!!! Why poutttt???*sigh* like I said she is a wei wuxian 2.0)

"Sect leader shang please explain what do you mean by ' i am here for your child' ?"sect leader Jin said.

"Well as you can say I am here to take my precious omega who caught my eyes" shang lee said with a smirk.

"And who is it " surprisingly it was lan wangij who was sitting quietly al the time because he got a idea who he was talking and looking for but he was praying for it to not to be true.

"Second young Master lan I thought you don't like banquet's like this" shang lee says as he still smirking .

"Shut up and say who are you looking for"Mu Hangi said with a angry voice and kind a scared because she also had on I idea who it might be.

"Very impeinet I see well then I am here for young Master Wei, the third child of the yumeng jiang sect,Wei wuxian "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
______________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiii Author here I am keeping my promise!!!! Haha sooo did you enjoy it ? I hope it's not that boring as the past chapter's………, right?

Anyways bye have a nice day/night 💖

(Nowwww smile with meeeeeee😊😊😊)

Irl me: ah wait when did you come out?

(Who cares nowwww SMILEEEEEEEEE🙂🙂)

Irl me: can't you just shut up. Creepy I can't believe your my inner soul/child.

(Hey!!! What's wrong with that huhhh????)

Irl me:SHUTTTT UPPPPPP ROSEEE, OH GOD i can't believe I let you to take care of the cultivation worlds people at that room! Oh wait !!! The camera is not off!!!! You bish!!!!

(Rose:hehe, sorry?)

Irl me : sorry SORRY!!!!! You bish just ruined my surprise!!!!! Come back here you bishhhhhh!!!!!!!!!come backkkk!!!!!

(Rose: ahhhhh!!!!! I am sorry I am sorry I am sorryyyyy!!! Spare me please!!!!)*running from Author-sim*

Irl me: come back here you little rat!!!!!

"…"

"…"

"…"

haha sorry but it was a reminder that of that I am planning on writing a other fanfiction that's why I am trying to finish this one so I can start writing 'others'. Also as you have a idea what that fanfiction about right.anyways byeeeee.

(And don't forget to smile with meeee)

*Sigh*

{Reminder that line is said by Rose Authors inner child so there kinda a opposite person by personality}