Chapter 18

Everyone was panicking because not only did the Shang's get a way from them they also got two omega's!!!!! And more of it those omegas are a sect leader and a young Master of a promditit {?} sect!!!!!!!!.

Hé junlin and the jiang's are  panicking the most Hé junlin because his fiance is kidnaped and jiang because their little  brother and son is kidnaped! Well guess what even the ice prince is panicking for some reason!!!...

………………,………………

Somewhere in the world--

Wei wuxian came back to his senses after being knocked off by that black fog.

He had his hands and lags tied up, mouth tied up. At first his eyes were blurry after few seconds he sew a other person tied up like him.

"Mmmm!!Mh!!mhmh!!"

After he can see clearly he sew it was Mu Hangi. He tried to move and get close to her. He shakes her with hie shoulder.

"Hmm?"

Mu Hangi opens her eyes "hmm!Mmm!!"

And suddenly the door opens and a tall man came in he looks like a bodyguard or maybe an assistant of who over kidnaped them. Behind that man two more man came and untie their mouth.

"Who the hell are you?!?! And where are we?!?! Why did you kidnaped us?!?!?!?untie our hands right now!!!! I said untie it!!!!! Right!!!!now!!!!!!!!" as soon as they untie their mouth Mu Hangi start shutting.

"I SAID UNTIE OUR HANDS RIGHT NO-" " sect leader Mu please calm down it's not very nice of you to shut like that your beautiful voice might get sore" shang leé came said it with a
Flirty smile.

"Shut up!! And untie!us!"

"Now now A-lin calm down "

"Don't call me that!!"

"Then what should I call you 'A-lin'? Hmm?"

"You!- nevermind just tall us what do you want?"

"Now it's not very nice to talk like this how about talk face-to-face hmm?"

"Fine! Now untie us! Before my poor Xianxian's hand got wounded!"

"Of course"

The bodyguards came forward and untie there hands.

"Now shall we go?"

"Yes"

"Why is young Master Wei is not talking?"

"It's because he is secred"

"Really? young Master Wei?"

"No! Of course not it's just because lin-jie is talk to you that's why I don't talk!"

"Eh"

"Well what now? A-lin?"

"I said don't call me that!"

And they just bark all the way to a leaving room. And poor wei wuxian just has to suffer from there barking.

"And now please have sits my beautiful omegas"

"Eww"

"Now tell us why did you 'kidnaped' us?"

"Well you see our Shang sect is a mysterious sect-well least that what you other sects says"

"Spell it out!"

"Impatient as always*sigh* Soo maybe that's true because our sect has been protect by the  yiling patriarch himself from the moment he becomes the legendary Yiling patriarch or maybe even before that"

"Huhhh?!?!?!?!?!?What?!?!?!?!?!?!" Both Wei wuxian and Mu Hangi said more like shut.

____________-__________________†★
Uhh hi Author is here! And yes I am alive!!and this story is not also dropped!! And I am very very very sorry for not updating. Ik ik it's has been two months (?) Sorry I was just sooo busy that I can't have the time to write the story (T^T) sooo I Apologies again for being late I sincerely Apologies for it.

Bye see you soon have a nice day/night💮💮💮