(10)museum visit (2)

"it's okay sect leader jiang"wen ruohon says with a gantel voice.
"Thank you for your kindness sect leader wen"jiang fengmian says with a soft smile,wen ruohon"s face become pink for some reason.

Lan Qiren notches it and roll his eyes as well as jin Gunangshan while the young sect leader's like lan xichen and Nie mingjue was just staring it them like a fool because the old sect leader's who has gone to the same college and university (old sect leader's are Jin Gunangshan,sir lan , lan Qiren,Nie mingjue's father,jiang fengmian and madam Yu ,madam jin,wen ruohon etc etc) know that wen ruohon has always been soft to jiang fengmian has soft spot for him .

( Author: you know what is coming don't you ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°. ? Anyways)

As they go inside the museum wei wuxian start to feel uneasy .he feels like something is calling him .as the sect leader's trying to find the most powerful and dengerus tool weapon of the history the stygian tiger Amulet
What was made by yiliing patriarch the omega who was alive like 1000 hundred years ago he was a male omega and also the dengerus person.he died a pian ful died by his own big adoptive brother . And his Alpha was not reveled but it was a rumors that the great Hanguang-Jun from the gusu lan sect lan wangij was his mate because everyone in Omegaverse know he tryed to save him . He was also doesn't had a omega in his life to bond with it after the death of the yilling patriarch.

Wei wuxian was fooling around and suddenly he find a room that was giving him some chilling vibes so he go inside the room . As he was getting
Cold he can feel the chills in his body to bones .

After he goes inside the room he was shocked to see that lan wangij was there holding something that was framed there was a picture of some one on the wall .as he look at the frame it was a flute .

Lan wangij was also shocked to seeing wei wuxian there

Lan wangij was also shocked to seeing wei wuxian there ."young Master wei/lan what are you doing here"they says at the same time ,it was akwoard .

Hello Author here Soo the picture I use is not mine credit goes to the real artist also I hope you enjoy it and from tomorrow I well publish everyday because my school is giving holiday for the upcoming Eid so yeah I well publish everyday or maybe try to finish this fanfic or may be it would be a long one I guess 😅 so bye have great day/night