(9)museum visit

Wei wuxian was lost in his thoughts at that time the door knock it .
"Let me get it" jiang yenil says ."okay " both boys says .in the door it was jiang fengmian."welcome home father " yenil says with a smile."Thank you a-li, oh and get some good news for you guys"jiang fengmian says .he sew his kids was looking at him with a curious look.he smileed and says" the good news is we are going to the historycel Museum"hearing this thay become excited."really da-uncle " wei wuxian says with sperkling eyes ."A-Xian don't I tell you to call me dad ?hmm?" Jiang fengmian says "yes but-" before he can finish jiang fengmian says "no but call me dad "
"Okay uncl-" "I said call me dad " Jiang fengmian says with a scolding voice.

"Ah,okay okay d-d-dad " Wei wuxian become red because of embarrassment .
~~~~~~
The next day ,on the morning
~~~~~~
Beep,beep,beep,beep the alarm was beeping for like 10 minutes. Finally a milked color hand stap on it .it stop beeping. Wei wuxian sees the time
"Oh sh-t I am late " he get up form the bad no more like jump of form the bad and run to the bathroom .he was about to fell form the bad when he run to the bathroom.

He brush his tooth and took a quick shower and get dressed up and go to the ground floor .he sees othes are waiting for them ."looks like the sleeping beauty has wake up" jiang Cheng says as well as roll his eyes .
"Haha sorry " wei wuxian apologies
"It's okay "jiang yenil says ."okay everyone go to the car " jiang fengmian says."yes father"the kids answers .thay got in the car .
~~~~~~
Half of on hours later
~~~~~~
The car stop in front of a big building.
That was the museum of history.
There are theirs anssatoer ( I don't how spell it fu-k 😭😭anyway I hope understand 😢😅) things .left behind by them for the future generations.

Anssatoer= Future generations
Note: og;gusu lan =this story gusu lan sect.
Og;lanlin jin=this story lanlin jin sect.
Og;yumeng jiang=this story yumeng jiang sect
Og; Qinghe Nie =this story Qinghe Nie .
Og; Qishan Wen = this story Qishan Wen.(I am so fu-cking bad at explaining 💀)I hope you understand it .

When they get down from the car they sees there was other cars not normal peoples there the sect leaders family car .the lan,wen,Nie,jin, and jiang sect cars .

Jiang Cheng ask "other clan leaders family car is here is that mean -"before he can finish jiang fengmian says "yes there here to it was a plan to calct hints for that mystery's clan.we think it was the great and powerful omega of history Yilling Patriarch's most powerful weapon the tiger amulet's piece all tho that was a smoll piece of it but it was still powerful enough for to destroy a whole town like the late Qi town the town of wei clan"

( Note important:Wei wuxian don't remember his parents and the town he thinks he was find by jiang fengmian on the street of Yilling jiang fengmian also don't tell him it because if he revel he is the young Master of wei clan then he would go there and because he is on omega he have no power the enemy well attack him he need a partner to become powerful because in this AU if the Alpha is strong then that Alphas omega well become as strong as him/her as they become bonded to each other keep it in your mind it well be needed 😌)

As they go inside the museum thay see the clan leaders are waiting for them
"Apologies for being late" jiang fengmian says as well as greating them . "It's okay clan leader jiang " wen ruohon says .