chapter 20

"well you see…" Shang leé started first.

"I asked my Lin-jie not you sect leader Shang, now Lin-jie I believe you have some explaintions to do" Wei wuxian said in his chilly voice that made both sect leader flinch.

"Ahh sooo it's a secret that is only known by the Mú sect and the Shang sect's main family and no I didn't know about the yiling patriarch things" Mu Hangi started explaining.

"And it's like  this …………..................
.............................………………………………..
………" She finished her explaintions.

"Ohh"

Both young sect leaders was sweating because they just revealed a big secrets.

"Ah don't worry I well not reveal it to anyone and it also explain why you guys know each other like the back of your hands and always fight"

"Thank you A-ying"

"Thank you young Master Wei"

"You are welcome"

*Whisper*"hey isn't he is that sweetest?" Mu Hangi said while whispering.

*Whisper*" yes he is" Shang leé whispered back.

"I can hear you both but why thank you"

Both of again flinched,

"Why are guys flinching at every word?"

"Ah haha nothing nothing"

"Anyways now tell us when are you going to release us"

"Ah about you guys well be here for some time "

"What?!?"

"Young Master Wei well be in danger
In not from afar future"

"What why who where how which?!?!?!"

"Calm down! You drama Queen! And yes"

"Then why didn't you said that to the other sects? You should have just asked nicely because of what you said everyone have misunderstand you"

"Awww are worried about me my  ------" Shang leé said dramatically.

" Who is worried about don't talk nonsense and this is serious!"

"Okay okay it's because if I did then they well ask how did  I know he would be in denger. And you know I can't tell that right?" Shang leé said like it's obvious that did not need to be asked.

"Ohhhhhhh but what am I doing here when A-ying is the who is in danger not me"

"Because he need some he knows because he might be scared here is this unknown place "

"Oh right"

*Knock knock*

"Come in"

"Sect leader you have a important meeting with !blah blah! company"

"Ok I well be there"

"Now please excuse me my beautiful omega's" Shang leé Bowes in a ganlte man style.

"Eww! Yeah go go I don't want to see your ugly face!"

"See you sect leader Shang"

*Toud*

"Haaa so what do? is it a good idea?"

"You are the older one here A-jie"

"Ahaha right I think it's a good idea since I don't have to do the sect leader works here" Mu Hangi said leaning on the more like jumped on the near by sofa.