chapter 25

The next day~

Everyone as planned got ready for the flight.... To London's.......... Wait where is that place we need to go????

"A-jia in which actual place are we going?" Shang leé asked the person next to him.

"For the last time sect leader shang you need to stop calling with my birth name.. and we are going to London"

"I know that! But isn't there any place where we need to go in actual place where A-lin is!!!"

"Oh it's near Mayfair"

"Ohhh"

"Good morning!!!!" Wei wuxian come with his brother jiang Cheng.

"Hmm I see you wake up early today" shang leé said living with him for six months was more then enough to know wei wuxian routine.

"Yes!"

"Good morning young Masters and sect leader shang" lan xichen come along with lan wangij.

"Good morning sect leader lan young Master lan" they greeted each other.

"I see young Master Hé is still not here"

"Hmph" shang leé buffed.

"*Huff* *huff* I-i-i am so-s-sorry fo-for being l-late!" Hé junlan come running and apologize for being late but shang leé still buffing like he has some kind of hatred for him. ( Oooo~~~)

"Then should we go?"

"Yes" everyone said.

"Take care of yourself's" the older's said.

"I don't worry sect leader's I well be there to watch out them" said Mú huaiqing being the second older of the group.

"Hey I am older then you A-jia!! So it's I who has to say it!!!" Well shang leé being the oldest in the group said but all of the present people just rolled their eyes. Seeing that shang leé start Pouting.

"Then we well be off" the group of young stars bowed to the older's.

If you're wandering where is the assassin's well their already at plane.

Then all of them got in plan and the plan take of. The distance between china and London is more then ?? Hours [A/N: I am not going to put the time.
MH: just say you are lazy to search it up.
A/N: shut u- wait what are you doing here?!?
MH: uhh you bring me here.
A/N: no I don't! Go back now!
MH:I am going geez!!
A/N: dear reader you can continue :)]

After that long flight they arrived at london.

"Assshhh it's so cold here even colder then China" Xue Yang and shang leé said at the same time, they looked at each other and smiled.

Lan wangij was silent looking wei wuxian who was now buried in layers of clothes that was given by his brother.he was looking like kid because of the cloths.

'he looks so cute....' lan wangij just stare at him. (Ah yes I finally give them some attention)

It's November and it's not snowing but the air is cold and freezing. Song lan took Xiao xingchen's hand and pull him next himself. Seeing that Xue Yang come and took Xiao xingchen's hand pull him closer. Seeing that song lan glare at Xue Yang.

And in other side shang leé and Mú huaiqing........well ........mostly shang leé flirting with Mú huaiqing.

The lan, Jiang brothers and Hé junlan just stand in a corner.

"Young master is it common for sect leader shang to be like that?" Lan xichen asked.

"Yes he is always like that with Lin-jie"
Wei wuxian said. He is way to used to it because he had seen it way to much.