Chapter 22

Five months after the "kidnaping"
_______
At cloud Recess
______

"Sufu(?) What should we do? Wangij's rut is coming again and there is no way we could lock him up again. Like we did in previous cycle's. Last time he even manage to broke free but this time he well definitely going to crazy"
Lan xichen said to lan qiran.

In past five months everytime lan wangij's rut came he would go crazy and release Too much of his permones(?) That even the alpha's have hard time to breathe. Two months ago when he was is rut he tried to attack some bodyguard's who were guarding the main gate. And they hardly manage to clam him down. And last time he was locked in his room heavily guarded by strong alpha's and was chained up to his bed but he still manage to break free.

(We all know that Alpha's go crazy when their in rut but lan wangij is a different story he goes insane's(?) And we all know how jealous he could be right Soo he became a madman in rut here for WWX of course)

"Ik ik xichen but we can't do anything. He is more powerful then any of use."
Lan qiran said massaging his head. This little nephew of his well definitely going to be death of his. And he can since that his both nephews are hiding something.

"Haaaa" he let out a long breathe.

"Let's see what can we do about it"

"Yes uncle"

At jiang mansion-------

"A-die jiejie is still unconsuies(?) And we don't know how to rescue A-ying"

"I still can't get how did A-li get in this condition. She doesn't have any injury that we'll get here pass out"

"Did doctors said it?"

"Of course"

'of course you dumbass' it's like jiang Cheng can hear Wei wuxian saying it.
He 'hate' to 'admit' that he doesn't miss him . 

'haaa I hope those shang's are treating him well'  Mister i-don't-like-my-brother thought.

Meanwhile the questioned person---

"Lin-jieeeeeeeeee~~~~~~"

"Gosh! You cow you made my A-ying like you! All winey!!"

"But A-lin it's not my faul-"

"Yes it is!!!!!"

"But-"

"No but's"

"😢👍🏼" (MH;yooo author you are becoming more lazy.
A/N: lk T^T but you can't blame me I am out of idea. I still can't find a name for the villain's!!!
MH: dumb
Rose:dumb
A/N: looks like some people want to die 😇🔪
MH/Rose:'gulps'
Rose:ah bye I need to go beak to my reaction room.
MH: me too. I need to go back to story)

And then they start to run through each other like kids playing tag.

With some assholes----

"Sext leader *beep*" (okay before you stop reading I need to say something on my defense. I can't think of a name for this Soo we will call them MS/ mysterious sect and the leader as *beep* means it's censored)

"You may rise"*beep* said ( oh my goodness it's sounds Soo weird 😭)

"Sect leader it's been five months"

"Yes I see. Looks like we need to keep our promise"*beep* rise from his throne.

"Prepare all the guards and weapons, history is about to repeat again"

"Yes sect leader!!!!!!!!!"

'i well finish what you started father'

___________★____________

Hiiii! Author is here! And I apologize for this short(like you{ no offense}) chapter. And yes shit is about to go down since lan wangij's rut is coming and the villain is make it's move. And as you can see I didn't know what to do about that sect or organization. Soo please forgive your lazy Author for this. And if you have any name for this then please do tell. Or maybe we can just use MS as there sect name. And again sorry for the mistakes I wouldn't able to fix it. Because I am busy for my work ( can't think of an idea for what to make for YT- yeah yo gurl have yt channel only with 22 sub's  and carntly trying to find a idea and trying to join the gacha trend that is going around) that is given by my school as a reward (punishment) for being the school's Art team leader for five years ( I still don't know how I am still in that position with those skills. I mean hello?!?! Teachers what did you see in me?!?!?! A art project srsly?!?!?! And again!?!?!) Anyways I hope you enjoyed this tiny boring chapter see you in next chapter.

Have a great day/night 💖💕💕💖💖

Oh and happy late Valentine's day 💐💐💐💐💐💐💖💖💖💖💖💐💐

Made by me!!! (Ik it suck but it's still better then nothing and those are all my OC'S the one in blue is my real life oc and others are normal OC'S)

And thank you for reading all those nonsense. 💕💕💕💕