(7)where's wei ying?

At lan monsion ---------
-------------------
Lan xichen:what happened?why are
You angry like that?
Lan wangij: Brother,he is mine he is
He is mine .HE IS MINE HE
IS MINE.
Lan xichen:w-w-who is your's ?
Lan wangij:he is mine

Lan wangij was going crezy for what he sew at the TV show. His wei ying was with another alpha.

(the reason why everyone is thinking wen Ning is on Alpha is bate's are rare in that world like in 100'/. There only 1to2'/.So the person in front of you might be an beta with low chance anyway)

Lan xichen was sacred because of the peramon of lan wangji was Soo powerful that he can't breathe.(if he was on omega he definitely be in his heat)
Lan xichen:did something happened to young Master wei?
Lan wangji's eyes was crimson red because of his anger. He is peramon was over flowing all over the mansion.the bodyguard's at the mansion was also sacred as well as lan Qiren and lan xichen.they are just shocked and sacred that on one Dare to talk .
----------
Few days later ------
-------------
Lan wangij's rut was coming and when he is in his rut he became more scary. He became a beast .( And no he doesn't spend his rut with omega's because he want to be pour for wei wuxian) and the misunderstanding is not over . When a alpha is in rut they lost their mind and go crezy the more powerful they are the more crezy that person well be .

Lan wangij's peramon is everywhere and it's a powerful peramon the can kill a low power alpha .

Lan wangij: where is he ?
Lan xichen: wangij,who are you talking about?oh you mean young Master wei?
Lan wangij:where is Wei ying I want to see him . NOW.
Lan xichen: wangij please Clam down, young Master wei is not your omega yet, so you can't see him right now because of your rut. How about meet him when your rut well end .
Lan wangij:No I wanna see him NOW .
Lan wangij get up and he begins to walk to the door . "Wangij stop where are you going"xichen trying his best to stop him but his little brother is just to powerful for him .lan wangij go and sit in inside the car and begin to drive.

--------
In jiang mansion
----------------
"Oh come on it's just a sleepover at Nie's mansion and also for a night"
Wei wuxian was going to the Nie's mansion for the sleepover and jiang Cheng is not letting him go because there are many alpha there and Nie Huaisang was also an Omega but his brother Nie mingjue was an Alpha so he can't just let his baby brother to that house ( jiang Cheng be like overprotective mode on 🤣🤣🤣)