(15)the sworn caramony

Few weeks after the meeting at Unclean realm About sworn siblings they planed a banquet for it. Everyone  was busy including The Nie's,lan's, Jin'sand the Wen's for the banquet.

( I went to add jiang yanli at the sworn  gourp but she is a omega so it would be bad as hell because she is a omega and the omega's have a great problem it's their heat so yeah nooooooo risky wisky)

~~~~~~~~~~~
Day of the swron banquet
~~~~~~~~~~~
The guests are start come as the time flows. The banquet was hold at jinlintai ( am I right? It was at jinlintai right? or is it was not at any of the sects? Helppppp, I forget T^T ) and the first guest is of course the Gusu lan sect as the sect leader is one of the main person at this banquet. Follow by Gusu lan Qinghe Nie sect come. The Qishen Wen and yumeng jiang come surpriseingly and last but not the lest The Mu come.

Then followed by major sect's some small sects also come.

(Side note: sooo Mu sect is not a major
Sect you can say it is between major and small sects not to powerful but not to weak like Wei sect an- nope no spoilers )

Everyone was looking around because of the wealth the lanlin Jin sect hold. Of course lanlin Jin sect known for its wealth and power.

As the banquet begin sect leader Jin stand up and says " Thank you for the following guests to join the banquet. As we all know that this banquet is hold for my third son,sect leader Nie,sect leader lan, and lady Wen the niece of sect leader Wen soon-to-be sworn siblings."

As the name and title said by sect leader Jin they stood up and walk to front of everyone."Thank you sect leader Jin/Father" they said as they bow to the sect leader. "My pleasure. And now let's begin with the banquet's main thing of the day" sect leader Jin said with a smile.

(Aghhh do I have to write the names again? Ughhhhh come on! But I this chapter is going to be or maybe so long there I gooooo T^T )

The stairs of the banquet Nie mingjue,  lan xichen,Wen Qing, Jin Gunangyao four of them (helpppppp I don't know how the f--k they do to become sworn brothers at og book) stand at the area where (you can see ) the sky can be  seen  (because they well bow and swear to heaven and earth) they bow to the heaven and earth also swear to heaven and earth all together and ( I don't know ¯⁠\⁠_⁠༼⁠ ⁠ಥ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠ಥ⁠ ⁠༽⁠_⁠/⁠¯) they become sworn siblings.

Everyone clapping and congratulating them for it ( lamme know if it is a thing to congratulate or not plewawse(⁠^⁠ ⁠〰⁠ ⁠^⁠) ) .

~~~~~~~
Meanwhile with the youngsters...……
~~~~~~~

"Wen Ning come here set with us" wei wuxian says as he Wave his hand to the boy who was sitting alone ( mah poor baby A-ning lamme give you a hug and lamme set with you ( ⁠˘⁠ ⁠∧⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ) )

"Y-young m-m-master wei?" Wen ning says as he Wave shyly.

"Come on wen Ning come " wei wuxian says as he stand up and go through wen Ning take his hand and drag the poor boy to his friends derction.

"Hi young Master Wen " jiang Cheng plus jiang yanli says.

"Hello young Master Wen" Nie Huaisang says.

"Hiiiiii Wen ninggggg" Mu Hangi says as she shake the life out of the boy's poor hand.

"H-h-hi" wen Ning said shyly .

"Come on don't be shy your are my xianxain's friend so you are ours friend to" Mu Hangi says with a bright smile.( Like I said she has same personality as our og Xianxian)

"I am Mu lin cunrtsy Mu Hangi you can call me Shijie or lin-jie I am also a friend of your sister Wen Qing"Mu Hangi introduced her self.

"Also lin-jie is a sect leader" Wei wuxian says with his usual smile.

"Thank you A-Xian for reminding me that I am sect leader and I supposed to be at the sect leader's seat" Mu Hangi says as she roll her eyes she was so busy at talking that she forget she is a F---King sect leader.

"A s-s-sect l-leader!?" Wen ning says with wide eyes.

"Uh yes?" Mu Hangi says with awkward smile.

"Come on A-Xian let her take a break" jiang yanli says as she giggled at the scene.

"Shijie you tooo" Mu Hangi whined

And that everyone was laughing at that as Mu Hangi pout.

As they all started talking laughing.
Well then Wen Ning feeled three pairs of eyes are watch at him coldly.

"Is it just me or the get a bit cold" A rendom person.

"Not only you Didi" Rendom person 2.

Well it wes indeed getting cold because there are three persons who are drinking Vinegar's. One is lan wangij second is Jin Zixyuan and third is Mu Hangi's Alpha. He junlin he is the 'He' sect's hair also the finance of Mu Hangi. Even tho he tamporay mark her he can not help but feel jealous.

( if you guys are wandering why wen Ning is being glared then lamme tell you he is an Bata and it guys remember I explained why it is so if you guys read it or just go back to uhmmm maybe at the chapter 'where is Wei ying ' or maybe the chapter before that.╮⁠(⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠)⁠╭ )

††***†††***†††***†††**

Hiiii Author here sooo as you can see I wrote the most long chapter of this storyand I well try finish this story before my exams start or may it well take some time but yeah this time I said it for real. Also if you guys notch that I made some ( thing like this) than that's me not my real personality but my inner personality.lile my family and friends and everyone know as a clam, gantel, kind, polite buttttttt in my inner soul I am quite opposite Soo yeah I that me but my inner soul. (Hahaha hi )

Anyway I hope you enjoy it and have a nice day/night 💖💮💮