(5)hey

Madam Yu died 13 years ago when the wei sect get attacked by the mystery's sect.she died saveing little wei wuxian oh was kinda injured.

When jiang fengmian come, it was to late because the sect was in fire and no one survived. He look carefully to find a survivor to ask which sect it was .

After looking for a long time he hared some one was crying,no it was a kid who was crying.the kid was pale and injured .that kid was crying and there were a no three corpse's there . One was his wife madam Yu's other two was some jiang mamber. Jiang fengmian know that kid that was his adopted brother's on and only son .

The kid was no older then four years.
Two years younger than jiang Cheng.
The kid was an Omega.

Jiang fengmian know madam Yu was attached to this kid because it reminds her little omega brother who was died at young age because he had Brian concer.

*Sigh*jiang fengmian let out a deep breath and take the child in his Arm and give a gantel smile and says" hi little one shhh it's okay don't be afraid sh sh shhhh"

He took the kid home with him and introduced him to his kids " A- Cheng,A-il meet your new sibling he is Wei ying he is your little brother" jiang Cheng was Soo happy because he get an little brother to play with.but before he realizes that their mother is not with them .
He asked " where is mother ?"

Jiang fengmian don't say anything for a moment and says " your mother is no longer with us " jiang fengmian want to cry but if he break down who well take care of the kids so he can't.

*Sigh* jiang fengmian let out breath...

That is for this chapter bye see you seen in other chapter