(8)clam down

Wei wuxian was going for sleepover at Nie's mansion,jiang Cheng is not letting him go . "Your not going anywhere"jiang Cheng blocking the door ."oh come on , shijie tell him too move " Wei wuxian said with pouty lips.jiang yenil seeing this just smiled.

"Shijie why are you smiling tell wei wuxian not to go there " Jiang Cheng said also still blocking the door . suddenly the door knock on the door .
They we're little confused about it.when they open the door they are more confused because on one was there but they can feel a no two alpha peramon's.
-------
In lan monsion
-------
" Wangij have you gone crazy I mean you have gone crazy but that was ugh" lan xichen solding his little brother.
Few moments ago ----
----
Lan wangij was in has car on his way to lotus pier town.gusu and lotus pier was one hours away from each other so it wasn't a porplem for getting there.he was there and about to knock the door his brother come and take him with him . It was a great pain for them to get lan wangij back to gusu . He was heavy as hell and after they get back lan wangij fell asleep.so it was a great opportunity for give him suppersant (you know the thing that given to stop there rut or heat )

Lan wangij woke up and see his brother was sitting besides him.and you know the rest he get scold by his brother. And was sitting at the bad . because his rut was over and he need rest for the couple of hours to regian his sacnt gland..
----
Back to the jiang mansion ----
---------------
The jiang siblings was shocked and confused. Because on one was in the door was that a pervert or a stalker's on one know . In jiang family the three siblings were all Omega's so also the most beautiful male omega was wei ying so it was possible that was pervert or stalker's.( And yes jiang Cheng is on omega)

But what if there was a stalker and pervert?
Wei wuxian was feeling off because he always feel like somebody is watching him or them . He was sacred what if something happened to his siblings.as he was lost in his thoughts a knock form the door break his thoughts.