(6)sigh*fine A-ying

*sigh* jiang fengmian let out breath.

The kids was crying,"is mother is not coming where is she"jiang Cheng said while crying out loudly .jiang yenil was crying too but she clam her little brother down.

"A-Cheng don't cry mother is in a better place right now a beautiful place where she can be happy" jiang fengmian said with a broken smile.

"Okay if she is happy than I am happy to" both says while wiping their eyes.

Jiang Cheng come and take little wei wuxian in his arms (Me:even tho he is just 2-3years older than him loigc of fans i guess 😅any weys) wei ying was so cute and light that any one can lift him after all he was an Omega.(Me: A omega that was feared by the world in the og story).

His big purple eyes was red because of crying,jiang Cheng hug his little brother who he just meet and says he well portect him in all cause.

Wei wuxian fell a sleep an his arms .seeing this jiang fengmian smiles and says "A-Cheng why not let him sleep with you hmmm "
"It's okay if you don't like it" jiang fengmian know jiang Cheng well not let wei wuxian sleep with him but he let him sleep with him .

Jiang Cheng hold sleeping Wei wuxian and go to his room and let him down to the bad.

--------
Peasant time ---------
---------
Jiang fengmian sighed softly and says
"Ok , you two stop fighting go to rest it was a hard dey go go to sleep". Wei wuxian and jiang Cheng nodded and stopped fighting go to there own room.(Me: yes they sleep in different rooms their adults now ).

In the lan monsion -------
-----------------
Lan xichen: wangij please clam down,
Why are you so angry,did
Did something happened.
Lan wangij: brother he is mine ,he is
Mine,HE IS MINE HE IS
MINEEEE.
Lan wangij was secrmning and breaking things.

Okay everyone that it's for this chapter. What do you think lan wangij well do remember he is the Mafia lord of that world.
Options:
1. He well kill wen Ning .
2. He well kidnap wei ying.
3.he well do both.
Lest but not the least
4. He well confess his love to wei ying.

Also if you are enjoying the story please tell me in the comments it helps me on making more storys .
And if you want please follow me .
This story well regularly update and this well be the most longest one or maybe not .bye have a great time😊.