(12)oh dear ......

Lan wangij was standing in front of the pictures of Hanguang-Jun and wei wuxian was standing in front of the yilling patriarch's picture .

They look so familiar to the pictures on the wall . everyone was shocked,the first jade was surprised as well as kind a happy because if they really have been reborn then as the rumors about Hanguang-Jun and yilling patriarch was true then they have been mated or bonded thousands of years ago.

The two of them lan wangij and wei wuxian was just confused and standing there like fools .The jiang siblings was also shocked seeing there baby brothers face so familiar to the yilling patriarch. The only thing that was unfamiliar was their ropes.

~~~~~~~

"How can they be so familiar? Their not reborn are they ?" Sect leader Nie says ."I mean they're love had been stoped for thousands of years already let's just focused on that mystery's sect"sect leader wen says, "but we can't ignore the fect that they have been reborn right?" Sect leader jin says . "But it's okay ,we found two things first we found the stygian tiger Amulet and second we found the ghost flute and a fact that the second young Master lan and young Master wei was the reborn version of the yilling patriarch and Hanguang-Jun " sect leader wen says .

"Is there a missing any piece of the stygian tiger Amulet?"sect leader lan says with serious voice." Ah yes there was total nine piece's of the stygian tiger Amulet but "sect leader jiang says ,"but what sect leader jiang?" Jin Gunangshan asked."well I count them like five times but unfortunately there was a piece missing "jiang fengmian says with a awkward smile,"WHAT !!!!"Nie mingjue says with loud voice,"sect leader Nie Clam down please "lan xichen trys clam down Nie mingjue."so it was indeed a piece of stygian tiger Amulet*sigh*"lan Qiren says ,"but how can they control it ?"jin Gunangshan asked,"that's the main question for now at this generations there are supposed to be no cultivation "wen ruohon says in a clam voice."it's true " Jiang fengmian says. After the meeting everyone goes to there own mansion.
---------
Few months later --
---------
There are one clue of that sect nor that sect attacked at any another sect .

"Wei wuxiannnnnnnn stop fooling arounddddddd " jiang Cheng says as he run after wei wuxian."caught if can"wei wuxian says as he run around the mansion.jiang yenil was just sitting on the sofa as she drink her tea 'oh dear their they go again' she thought ."ouch " "wei wuxian are you okay i told you too stop running around" jiang Cheng says , wei wuxian who was sitting and subing on the floor " ow my lag *sup *"
"Oh my did you break your lag ?"jiang yenil says ."no"wei wuxian said while trying to stand up. "Let me help "jiang Cheng said as he trys to pull wei wuxian up .

Hi !!!! Soooo don't worry he is okay !!!!! have a great day/night 💖💖🌹