(4)why him..

At jiang monsion ---
-------------------------------
"WEI WUXIAN WHERE ARE YOU, COME OUT RIGHT NOW BEFORE I BREAK YOUR LEGS" jiang Cheng said it with a loud voice. "WEI WUXIAN-"
Before he could finish he saw him behind their shijie . He go behind them catch him . Few minutes later ---------------
"Wei wuxian care to explain who was that alpha with you in the TV show "
Jiang Cheng says with an big brother tongue.
Wei wuxian:"awww Chengcheng care about me "
Jiang Cheng:Shut up and tell me who was it ?
Wei wuxian:it was an beta.(⁠^⁠^⁠)
Jiang Cheng: what nosanse is this ?
Wei wuxian: what I am telling the truth,it was lady wen's little brother I mean you meet with her don't you the female alpha wen Qing.
Jiang Cheng: you mean that female alpha one of your friends with?
Wei wuxian: yes his name is wen Ning and he is an beta.
Jiang Cheng was speach less....

Note :An beta can get pregnant or get some one pregnant if the bate is a male then he can get pregnant or get an female beta pregnant or can pregnant an Omega. Keep this in mind please it well be needed 😌

Beck to the story

Jiang Cheng: but still he can get you pregnant, you know .
Wei wuxian: I know but we are just friends.
Jiang yenil come and clam down her brother's and says " A-Cheng,A-Xian please don't fight.
Both:yes shijie.
Jiang fengmian seeing this his heart ache
Because his wife madam Yu died 13 years ago when the wei sect was attecked. She was visiting with her sister. She died as a hero because she saved little wei wuxian from that mystery's sect.

That it for this chapter thank you for reading have a I nice time, see you at next chapter bye for now .