chapter 21

It's been two and a half month since the ' kidnaping' and there is still no chance too go to the Shang's tarroroiry(?). Everyone is worried about the Omegas, especially the Jiang's, Mú's and of course Hé's. ( And a current some one who is going crazy )

Meanwhile...

"Lin-jie~" wei wuxian called lazyly(?).

"Two more minutes A-ying!" Mú Hangi's voice come from a little distance.

"Come on A-lin you need too hurry we are about to die of hanger!"

"Shut up you pig like human!"

"Ow that's hurt A-lin" Shang leé said dramatically.

"Shut up and eat, oh my poor A-ying here have some chicken soup( don't ask why I said chicken soup I don't know what should I do with it T^T) look you are so thin I know being a model is hard you need to be thin but-" " that's enough Lin-jie" wei wuxian said cutting the girl's words in half.

"Pfft"shang leé tris to control his laugh. Mú Hangi just glare at him.

"Ahem"

"Ok enough chatting let's eat"

"Thank you for the food"

"And also sect leader Shang will be the one to doing the dishes to night" Mú Hangi said shoving a piece of chicken in her mouth.

"Huh?what? Why me? I am a sect leader!"

"So am I!"

"But-"

"Shut up!"

'haa there we go again' wei wuxian thought.

And like that the dinner goes with braking,laughing, jokes.

Well it has become like this since they arrive here.

"Hey don't you think the mansion has become more bright" bodyguard1 said.

"Yeah you are right" bodyguard2.

"Haaa it's been so long since I lest seen the sect leader this happy" bodyguard1 said sighing.

"Really?" Bodyguard2 asked.

"Oh right you are new. Ah yes sect leader was always moody, after that day"Bodyguard1 said looking at his sect leader who was whining because he had to do the dishes.

"Which day?"

"Well it's something that everyone in who has been working here for Soo long knows"

"That's why I am asking"

"That da-" he get cut when the 'guests' come out from the dinner table room
(Idk what I am writing T^T). Leaving the poor sec-( MH:who are you calling poor?huh!? He deserves it?!.
A/N: will he is pitiful,
MH: don't care he deserves IT!
A/N: *sigh* Ahem" please countinue reading) sect leader on the dinning hall ( yay it finally comes in mind~)

Shang leé was about to call someone to do the dishes that he supposed to do but before he could a roar comes
"Don't even think of calling someone to do your job!"MH. (I am lazy~)

"A-linnnn~~~" SL said dramatically.

"Don't 'A-lin' me! Do your job!"MH shouted.

"And you*pointing at the bodyguard1* keep eye on him he need to do the dishes"

"Yes ma'am"

"Hey I am your sect leader!"

"Yeah... but I am the boss here!"

"But I am the sect leader"

"And I.A.M T.H.E B.O.S.S H.E.R.E!!!"

At their barking the poor Wei wuxian and the bodyguard's becomes the pary and those two become tiger's.

"Uhm young Master Wei may I lead you to your room?" (Uhh is it escort or something like that? I can't remember!!!!)

"Sure"

"Then follow me young Master Wei"

"Thank you"

And then they leave the poor bodyguard2 between two tigers.

'why did you leave here!?!?!?! I thought we were friends (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)'

And like that more time pass...

4 months after the 'kidnaping'...

"Yay when are we going home?"

"Well let me think"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Hmmm maybe 200 years later?" Shang leé said shrugging his shoulder.

"Yo sick?"

"That's unrespectful"

"Yeah I know! Anyway be serious tell when are we going home?" Mú Hangi asked seriously.

"Well after three to four months later"

"Huh?!?! What?! That much time!!!".

"Yes Milady and I am pretty sure I explained it why don't I ?" Shang leé said the word 'milady' in a flirty tone.

"Yes you did but-" Mu Hangi being Mú Hangi completely ignoring the sect leader. And wei wuxian just enjoying the older ones braking. ( Well wei wuxian is wei wuxian even in here and I apologize for not giving him and zhan zhan { A/N completely not ignoring the death glare from someone} sorry but this need to happen for the upcoming chapter)

"Uh uh no but's no one here wants a 'Butt' right A-lin?"

"Eww and who said no one want a butt here?hmm? " Mú Hangi said with smirk.

"What about A-jia hmm?" Mú Hangi added still smirking.

"Of course hi- wait wha-" Shang leé stopped and start blushing. ( Well since Alpha's are strong they can't blush like the omega's Soo he is blushing at his neck and ear just like LW)

"Ahahahaahhahahahahaah!!"

"Pfft"

"Pfft-"

Even the bodyguard that was following them laughed. But the poor Bodyguard get a glare from his master.

_____

" *Achoo* I think someone is talking about me" Mú huaiqing said.

"Haaa we still can't do anything and there are about one months left before MS attack them"

" Acting sect leader we have arrived"

"Yes let's go"
__________†______________

Uhh hi? Author is here!! And I am soooooo sorry for not posting any chapters. It's just that I have been under the weather for some time that's why I can't write it. My cousin sister helped me a lot to write this chapter even tho it's short (T^T) but yay I am feeling better now Soo maybe I can upload. But~~~ I am out of motivation even tho I know what is the end of this ff but I still can't come up with the Mysterious sect's name as well as the villain's Soo yeah. And no the Jin and the Wen sect's are not the evil one here even tho I added three custom sect's that are no we're to be found on the Og!story so it take more brain calls then normal ff's 🙂👍🏼.

Anyways I have little question for you guys. If you noticed then I consred the relationship between Mú Hangi and Shang leé like this '------' sooo can you guess what is there relation is? Lamme give you some options.

1. (Ex)Lovers
2. (Ex) Fiance's
3. Siblings
4. Others write on the comments (if you want of course)

Have a great day/night 💖💕