(11)museum visit (3)

"young Master wei/lan ,what are you doing here"they said at the some time .it was awkward.after a awkward silence wei wuxian says "second young Master lan what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be with sect leader lan ?"
Lan wangij:"I was also looking for the Amulet"
Wei wuxian:"oh may I help you ?
Lan wangij :"no need I found it this is chenqing the ghost flute"
Wei wuxian: really!!!!
He says with excitement .he read it about it in the history book .

Lan wangij seeing his starry eyes his ear becomes a bit pink."then who is that on the picture don't tell me it's the famous yilling patriarch"wei wuxian became more excited.

"Yes it's him " lan wangij says ."wow he really was his generations most beautiful male omega and he looks so cool and kind a secry." Wei wuxian says. lan wangij looked at the picture and thought 'wow he really is the most beautiful omega.but he looks so innocent and fragile how can he hurt someone-"his thoughts break as wei wuxian says "who is this ?" Lan wangij look at the picture besides yilling patriarch's picture it was the great Hanguang-Jun's picture as the rumors Hanguang-Jun was the yilling patriarch's bonded alpha so they put their pictures together because if they don't do that Hanguang-Jun might because a ghost and hunt them down.

As the sect leader's come here to see the stygian tiger Amulet sect leader jin notches the picture of yilling patriarch and Hanguang-Jun he froze lan Qiren who was standing beside him seeing him frozen he asked " sect leader jin is some things wrong?" As he ask others also look at him ."L-l-look at the pictures "he was secred others looks at the pictures at first they don't understand what is going on but looking careful at the pictures they all froze and shocked even tho the pictures are blurry but they can notch the similarities between the pictures and the persons standing their .

How can this happened it's just a condense right?

The most powerful and dengerus person of all history and his mate who died waiting for his mate to come back was reborn they are reborn.
They can't believe it.it was like Their eyes are not working well .

Lan wangij and wei wuxian who are standing in front of the pictures. Lan wangij was standing in front of the pictures of Hanguang-Jun and wei wuxian was standing in front of the yilling patriarch's picture .

Hmmm sooo as you can see there is a plot twist also warning for the upcoming Drama 💅 haha and no it's not about this twist it's something else there won't be any drama for this twist take it as a spoiler or maybe normal information.so bye have nice day/night 💖