🄸 🄳🄰🅁🄴 🅈🄾🅄

Warning: English is not my first language. There might be some mistakes. This story contains curse words, mature content as well as maybe some mistakes since I don't know everything :).

Disclaimer: this story is a product of my imagination. Some things might real, other things are made up.

Happy reading :)

Oh, I dare you to love 

♬ ❝ Oh, I dare you to love  ❞ ♬

»»———— ★ ————««

I turned the music up and started dancing in the middle of the room, mumbling to the lyrics of Ellie Goulding's Midnight Dreams. My friends and I decided to go out for the night, especially since the upcoming weekend would all be in favor of the Monaco Grand Prix, one in which my family would be yet another spotlight with Arthur in F2 and in the Ferrari Drivers Academy, and with Charles in Ferrari's Formula 1 team.

A spotlight I didn't quite enjoy, never had, and never will. The media goes all kinds of ways to catch a glimpse of my brothers; they'll even cross all borders of personal space. They never seemed to care a shit about privacy.

After getting in my dress and fixing my hair and make-up, I walked down the stairs on tippy toes, hoping Charles wouldn't notice me leaving his apartment. Normally, I'd get ready at my own place, but since Charles' apartment is much closer to the city center and, therefore, the club my friends and I are meeting, I decided to get ready at his place.

I looked over my shoulder one more time; the lights in the living room were on, so he must be–

"You're not going out like that," Charles held his arm in front of me, his hand resting against the doorpost, blocking me from going through the door. For a second, I was startled by his sudden presence.

I looked up at him, his muscles flexed, and there was no way I could've opened the door and pushed him aside, "Charles, I am 25 years old. I can decide for myself what I wear."

"You are not going out like that," Charles repeated himself and looked me up and down. The dress perfectly accentuated my curves, the V-line gave just the right amount of tease of my cleavage, while the cups inside my dress made my boobs look just one size bigger than they actually were.

"God, you sound like Mom," I took a step forward, giving his arm a light push. "Get out of my way."

Charles sighed and grabbed a jacket from the coat rack next to him, "Well, at least wear this then."

"Like my last name isn't enough for people to see me as your little sister; you're really going to force me to wear this?"

"Jasmine," His voice became stern, and the look in his eyes told me enough that there was no way I was leaving without it, so I rolled my eyes and accepted the jacket.