🅣🅘🅜🅔 🅘🅢 🅣🅘🅒🅚🅘🅝🅖

»»———— ★ ————««55 days until summer breakTuesday - Monaco

»»———— ★ ————««
55 days until summer break
Tuesday - Monaco

Daniel had invited Carlos and me over for some drinks; just to blow off some steam on our week off. And, he wanted to discuss his proposal plan, needing our help with it and this week was perfect since Heidi was in Paris for her work.

"Good evening, gentlemen," Daniel opened the door for Carlos and me, a big grin on his face— the usual Daniel.

"Thank you for inviting us," I said and walked directly to his living room.

"Y'all just want beers?" Daniel walked to the kitchen, not even waiting for a response.

"So, any updates for us?" Carlos casually asked; he smiled before he took a sip from his beer. "Or for me, because I am pretty sure Daniel already got the Monza updates."

My mind immediately went to last week, to the color of her bra and the way her boobs fitted perfectly in it, and to the picture that was now stored in my phone.

I could tell them about it; heck, I could even show them the picture.

"...Or did you fall in love with her?"

Carlos' questions shook me from my thoughts, and I shook my head, "No, I did not. It is still a bet, and I've got a month left."

"Don't you think if she wanted to have sex with you, it would've already happened?" Daniel intervened; he chuckled with it and gave Carlos a reassuring look.

I rolled my eyes, wondering if they were actually deaf. I had over a month of time, and I could use that easily. Jasmine was easy to be around, to talk to, and, as my dad would beautifully describe it, a good distraction from the racing world while still understanding the world.

"I am taking my time because Charles actually scares the shit out of me, okay?"

Their focus on this bet was annoying me; it was as if they didn't see any other reason to get together than to discuss this damn bet.

"Charles can be pretty scary, yes," Carlos agreed. "Especially when he's mad."

"I am giving the short version," I said. "We went to Monza a few days earlier, enjoying each other's company, and then on Tuesday, the weather was shit, so she studied for her exam while I gamed, and we had a candlelight dinner in the evening."

"Oh wow," Daniel said, surprised. "That's a lot... you organized a candlelight dinner?"

"Yes, I did."

"You're doing a lot of work for just sex," Carlos chuckled. "I would've given up a long time ago."

It was a lot of work for just sex.

"I'll get over with it soon."

"A month and a half, huh?" Daniel nudged me with that huge grin on his face, and for a second, I really just wanted to knock it off his face.