🅕🅘🅝🅘🅢🅗🅔🅓 🅟🅡🅞🅓🅤🅒🅣🅢

»»———— ★ ————««88 days until summer break Wednesday - Monaco

»»———— ★ ————««
88 days until summer break
Wednesday - Monaco

Carlos moved into the same apartment complex as Daniel and I at the beginning of the season after Charles finally managed to talk his teammate into doing so. It caused us to go for workout sessions with the three of us.

Daniel stopped his treadmill, wiping the sweat from his forehead with his little towel, "By the way, how are things going with Jasmine?"

I stopped my treadmill as well and chuckled, "Wouldn't you two like to know?"

"Yes, we would very much like to know. You're not really talking about it anymore. Have you given up already?"

"No, I have not."

Daniel's eyes suddenly widen, "You did not... already?"

"Wh– what?" I asked, looking around me in confusion.

Carlos tilted his head until he saw what Daniel saw too.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked annoyed, but that made the confusion travel from me to them.

"You didn't sleep with Jasmine already?" Daniel asked, and he pointed to my neck.

"No, I did not. What are you two tal–" And then it clicked. I went out last night, and there was a pretty woman at the bar, we flirted, we ended up making out in the toilet stalls, and then I went to her apartment with her.

"Fuck," I muttered, walking to the mirrors at the weight-lift section of the gym. There was a very light purple mark at the crook of my neck, something that would probably be gone by tomorrow.

Daniel and Carlos had followed me, both patting my back as they were laughing.

"You really slept with another woman in the meantime?" The Australian asked, barely able to hide his smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "The thing with Jasmine is just a bet."

"So, nothing happened with her? How are you even going to win this bet if nothing happens?" Carlos already saw his victory closing in.

"Things have been happening," I shrugged my shoulders but gave them a teasing grin.

My friends tilted their heads, waiting for me to go and tell them the latest updates.

"Fine," I rolled my eyes playfully. "Remember how everyone went out after the race in the UK?"

"Yeah, you were a bit of a sour fish that didn't go with us," Daniel said, insulting my choice not to go out with them. But I hadn't informed him about anything just yet.

"I didn't go out with you, because I went to see Jasmine."

Both their eyes widened, their jaws slightly hung in shock.