🅘 🅑🅔🅣 🅘 🅒🅐🅝

»»———— ★ ————««

»»———— ★ ————««

"You look like shit," Daniel said as he took the seat next to me at the bar. "And like you need a lot more alcohol."

I chuckled, mostly because I felt like shit too. Kelly and I had been going through a hard time, we broke up a month ago, but up until today she and Penelope still lived in my apartment.

"It's official." I said, knowing that Daniel would immediately understand what and who I was referring to.

"Thank goodness," He exhaled, and I nodded at him. "So, now you can finally bring some girls home."

"Ricciardo, don't overdo it now," I downed my whiskey, and gestured to the bartender to fill my glass again.

"What? Maybe there is someone special here today, I mean, you've been complaining about not having sex anymore for the past five weeks. Time to man up and find a one night stand."

I shook my head, "There's no way I am doing that here in Monaco. Chances are too big that I'll meet her again."

Daniel shook his head, laughing, "I thought you were gonna grab every chance you'd get."

"No, mate," I laughed along with him. "Maybe if it wasn't this early in the season and if we weren't in Monte Carlo, I would have."

"And–" Daniel stopped in his words, and nudged. "Forbidden property, Max. Sister Leclerc entering the club."

"How forbidden is forbidden?" I asked as I looked at the group of girls walking towards the bar.

Jasmine Leclerc was immediately recognisable, wearing Charles' Ferrari jacket on her shoulders, covering little of the dress she was wearing, and the tease she gave along with it. But not only that, Jasmine Leclerc was beautiful, even when she simply wore her brother's merchandise on race days.

"Charles will run you off every race, believe me. He will risk getting disqualified for her."

I rolled my eyes, "No way."

"Yes way," Carlos joined the conversation and gave both of us a little pad on our shoulders. "He is very protective over her. And so are Arthur and Lorenzo. And believe me, you don't want to have three Leclerc brothers against you."

"Max sees a challenge," Daniel chuckled, nudging the Ferrari driver.

I looked towards Jasmine, her friends and she were clearly enjoying themselves with some shots and gossip. I wouldn't mind seeing how far I can take it before I have a fuming Charles in front of me.

"I'll have her laying under me before the summer break."

"Is that a bet?"

"Yeah, I bet I can." I glanced at the woman, for a brief second our eyes met before I downed the whiskey in front of me.