🄱🄴🅂🅃 🄵🅁🄸🄴🄽🄳🅂

So, I'll call you my best friend through the good times and the bad ones

»»———— ★ ————««73 days until summer break Friday - Free Practice 1 and 2 - Monaco

»»———— ★ ————««
73 days until summer break
Friday - Free Practice 1 and 2 - Monaco

"Good morning, Jasmine," The professor gave me a friendly smile as I walked into the classroom. The seminar wasn't going to start for another hour, but I needed some quick advice before having several other classmates ask their questions too.

"Good morning, sir Blanc," I greeted him back. "Do you have a minute?"

"Yes, of course, what can I do for you?" He shifted some papers aside and pointed to the chair next to him.

"I am just having some trouble writing the reports, I don't know how to phrase the gathered information."

Professor Blanc nodded, "Alright. Can you show me what you have now?"

I grabbed my laptop from my bag and opened it, "It really is not much. But I can show you the information I gathered too."

A benefit of having a well-known name is the connections you have everywhere, so gathering the information I needed was not that hard as I had a few hundred people willing to participate in my survey.

"Okay, so I see you have lots of participants, that is very nice," We started scrolling through my document, and I got some valuable information. I knew I would have enough time to write these reports, but the stress was already burying me.

After a few minutes, I said my goodbyes, only to see him again when the lecture started, but my stress level was significantly lower than in the morning. Which I know Mia and Melody would be glad about.

The white car of Mia was standing in the kiss & ride part in front of the university, I quickly ran to them to get in that car and leave as fast as possible.

"How was school, honey?" Mia asked, she exaggerated the words to sound like a mom picking up her child as she looked at me through the rear mirror and smiled.

"It was good, thanks for asking," I smiled back. "I got pieces of advice for my thesis, so I can continue with it."

"That is nice," Melody chirped, she turned around to face me and gave me a smile too. "How are you feeling further? Still stressed?"

"Not as much as this morning or last week, I think I am doing the right things for now."

"Perfect, shall we go out to that new cocktail bar then?"