Timeout.

Kumi's pov:

I giggled soundlessly as I sneaked closer to my prey, the black duck-shaped prey moved at a constant speed and didn't seem to have realized that it was being hunted. The leader of the group and the newcomers seemed to realize that they were being hunted.The older of the newcomers got ready to defend himself, but was stopped by the younger.

The younger seemed to realize that they weren't the prey.

I zoomed in closer on the prey, careful not to make a sound I got ready to jump the target. They were passing right by my hide, giggling loudly as I jumped by target. I smiled brightly as I managed to get the blonde down too.

Heh, I managed to get both in one try! Yay!!!

"Look, look, niichan, there is a cow following you!" I grinned as I looked at Sword-guy, who were dressed in a cow pattern. "Is it wild? I've never seen a wild cow before."

Haku made a half way choked sound, I think he was trying to hide the fact that he laughed...

" Don't worry, it's handler is with it." Niichan commented with a closed eyed smile, which I returned. "Now why aren't you waiting back at the house as I told you to?"

"Because!" I giggled, still sitting on the ravenette and blonde, though I did continue as niichan clearly wanted me to. "I was looking for you, how do you set a door back in place?"

"Oh, well you just... - wait what!" He cut himself off, but instead of answerring I just got up and ran back towards house while giggling. "Kumi!"

I could hear them follow close by just behind me. This is funny!

I ran inside and hid behind the couch, where I waited for them to catch up. As soon as they reached the house they froze.

"What happened here?" I heard niichan mutter and I looked at him over the couch's back.

He was, just like the others, staring at the two guys, who had broken into the house, they were both hanging head down from two of the bigger trees out infront of the house, all tied up and gagged, though they were still emitting sounds that kinda sounded like screams for help.

"Niichan? Am I in trouble?" I asked from behind the couch, making him look towards me,

"Care to explain what happened?" He asked calmly, while the others just stood and watched the desparate and pleading, pupated men.

"They were being mean, hitting me and wanting to kidnap Inari's mother, so I punished them and put them in timeout. Don't worry, they are fine physically, though psylogically I'm not sure." I told him quickly and he shook him head chuckling, though he looked at the two men, before gesturing for me to come out to him, which I did.

"A timeout, huh?" Sword-guy muttered and shared a look with Haku, as the two pupated men started to emit louder screaming pleading noises as I had joined the others.

"You can't just hang people from trees like that and call it a timeout!!!" Cherry scolded me and I looked at her confused.

"But they wouldn't apoligize to Inari's mother nor sit on the chairs I took out for their timeout, so I figured something else out. Now they have no choice, but to sit through their timeout. Isn't that fine?" I asked and tilted my head at her, while niichan were looking at the two men with dark eyes, well a dark eye.

"It's fine, come on." Sazu said calmly after glaring on the two men and sharing a look with niichan, then he carefully grabbed my hand and lead me inside again.

Naruto and Cherry followed us inside, but the rest of the group(Zabuza, Haku and Kakashi) stayed outside for quite a while. When they finally entered the house some time later, niichan seemed a little happier than he had outside of the house, Sword-guy and Haku too. Funny thing is; the next time I left the house there were no pupaded men and no sigh, what so ever, that they had actually been there at any point in time.

I wonder if they're alright.

Hopefully they finished their timeout, before they left.

Oh, well.