Back home.

Kumi's pov:

"Sooooooo, no offense or anything, but didn't you guys try to kill us? Why are you tagging along back home?" I asked Haku and Sword-guy as I sat on niichan's back, while he was walking towards Konoha.

Like he had been for a looooooong looooooooooooong time. And none of the way he had let me walk.

"Well, we decided that tagging along and living in your village were better than kidnapping you and having to fight with you to get you to do anything and looking over our shoulders every single second of the day to make sure that you don't kill us as revenge. Besides, it turns out that Gato betrayed us." Sword-guy spoke up and Haku nodded.

"Oh, I get it. So you're going to be living with us now, well in the village with us? Will old man be alright with that?" I asked directing the last question to niichan.

"Sure, if you ask him nicely. Though they probably have to deal with Ebisu too." He answered lightly.

"E~bi~su?" I asked spelling out each syllable, not recongizing the name.

"Sunglasses. Elite trainer. Have been trying to kill you ever since your genin test. Ring a bell?" Niichan looked at me questioning and I nodded.

"Oh, him. They can handle him, right Haku? He's not really that strong, just mean. And you know what they say, those who can, do, those can't, teach. Besides there'll probably be sat Anbu to watch them, so he can't really do much without being stopped by them, right niichan?" I rambled off and pouted. "Will you put me down yet?"

"No." Niichan chuckled as he looked up on the gates."Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, your free to go, I'll go report to the Hokage. Zabuza, Haku, follow me."

"Ja Ne!!!" I yelled after my teams retreating backs.

Cherry didn't seem to realize that I yelled goodbye, Naruto gave me a thumps up and Raven nodded at me with his ghost smile. And then niichan made us go puff...

How is Haku and Sword-guy going to follow us if we just..... Never mind they're here.....

"Ooooooooollllllld mmmmaaaaaaaaaan! Chotto!" I giggled at him, making him look up at me with a wrinkly smile.

"Konban wa, young one. How was the mission?" Old man asked and I smiled.

"Really fun, I met lots of new people! Like Haku, and the Cow that loves swords! He got this huge sword. Oh and by the way they aparently want to live in the village, can they? Plllleeeaaaasssssseee! Please, please, please, please, with sugar on top!" Old man just chuckled at me, before he looked at Haku and Sword-guy.

"Really, Kumi? Kakashi? The Hidden Mist's Missingnin Zabuza Momochi? Out of all the people, who you could meet?" He asked with a sigh.

"Zabssa?" I asked, with a small smirk at the corner of my lips.

I mean, I know how to say Zabuza. But it's fun teasing old man. It only got better when niichan had to clear his throat, trying to hide that he were laughing. Zabuza and Haku didn't seem too faced though, perhaps because they had heard me say his name before.

"Iie, iie, its Zabuza." Old man corrected me and I tilted my head.

"That's what I said; Zabssa." I smiled at him, making his chuckle since he only just realized that ha was being played.

"Alright, alright, little one. I'll get 'Zabssa' and Haku settled in the village, why don't you go visit your cousins, while I talk with Kakashi?" He asked and I tried getting down again, but Kakashi didn't let me.

"Can't.... Niichan won't let go." I grinned at old man. "I think he still might be mad about the timeout."

"What timeout?" Old man asked with a lifted eyebrow.

"Oh, that's just 11 year old Kumi, who decided that the two guy, who broke in to the house we stayed at and wanted to kidnap Tazuna's daughter, should be in timeout and when they didn't sit on the chairs that she sat out for them to have their timeout on, she tied them up, gagged them and hang them face down from a tree. All while being left alone at the house. And I strongly suspect that she used Genjutsu on them judging by their reaction the second they saw her. Besides that I figured that Anko or some of the other Jounins would have bothered you about when she would be back, since she seems to have become one of their favorite training metodes." Niichan said and I beamed, though Haku looked confused.

"You use her to train?" He asked confused and old man and niichan shrugged.

"She loves it-" Niichan started, but I cut him off.

"People like playing with me? Yay!!!" I grinned and old man chuckled, before he summoned the crazy lady.

The rest of the day I spend playing seek and tag with Crazy lady and whoever she asked for help, she have gotten better, but she still sucked at this game. It's still fun though!

Haku and Sword-guy got an apartment and became shinobi of the village within the end of the day, though as I had guessed they got Anbu watching them. They hadn't met Sunglasses yet,it sure would be fun to see that meeting.