Following the track?

Tobi's pov:

Its been two days, since i found the cell Marama had been locked in. I, Itachi and Kisame had been trying our best to follow the faint trails, yet none of us were sure as to if it were an animal's trail we were following. I sighed, it was getting dark now. Suddenly Itachi stopped, he kneeled to the ground.

"Lost the track." He said and examined the ground closely, then he looked up. "Hm."

He got up and moved slowly forwards, pushing a few branches to the side, before i knew it i stood beside the two of them on the Hokage mountain of konoha. "Konoha.." I breathed.

"Hm." Was Itachi's only comment as he bended a little down to get a closer look.

"To think that she might have gotten this far, not slowing down or showing tracks." Kisame said.

"When did Kakashi Hatake get a kid?" Itachi muttered and i followed his glance.

There in the middle of a street stood a little girl holding close onto the arm of the copycat ninja Kakashi Hatake, i squinted yet i couldn't see the girl clearly. She either hid from something or was a very nervious child. Hatake turned around, without showing the girl, and lead her to the hokage's office. Suddenly a bunch of leaf ninjas was running towards us, we quickly retreated to the forest. If they noticed us that quick, then Marama shouldn't have been able to have gotten here. We retreated to the hideout, for now we had to go on with our missions. I will find you soon enough, Marama, i will. For now i just hope that you can stay alive and out of trouble, atleast until i find you again. Cause i will find you!