Swordguy and a 'friendly' discussion...

Kumi's pov:

Not long after we got to a river...sea.....lake..... thing.... Anyway we had to get over the water and we took the boat, the mist was thick and i liked it quite a lot. It was like a dream world and i listened shortly to stinker's telling about the evil man Gatou, who wanted him dead because he was building a bridge....

So the big tiny man was affraid of bridges....

What a fear...

Niichan had let me down when we got into the boat and i smiled and leaned out the side stabbing my hand into the water.

"Get your hand out of the water, Kumi-chan!" Cherry yelled at me and i laughed, splashing her.

She squealed and covered behind Sazu, who too got hit by the water. I laughed again and Sazu glared, then he splashed me, but i saw it coming and hid behind niichan, who got hit instead. And i laughed again, then we saw the bridge and Naruto yelled that it was 'really big'(i bet niichan thinks that that sounded dirty....) and the boatman yelled at him to be quiet, which made me laugh again. Finally we got on shore and i quickly got out of niichan's reach, so that he couldn't pick me up again. His eye followed me as i skipped just out of his reach, he appeared to be pouting, which made me laugh. His eye never left me, not even when Naruto began to throw weapons into the bushed. I laughed, when one of the kunais barely passed the face of stinker.

"Naruto stop it, right now!" Niichan yelled at Naruto and then he turned to stinker, that looked ready to wet himself. "Gomen Tazuna, and dont worry about Kumi-chan, she will leave with us after this mission so no need to worry."

I smirked evily and looked at niichan. "Who said that? After all this is the way i was running, when i got to the village, so it would be the perfect opportunity to run of. Dont you think so?" I asked in a playfully tone and niichan's eye darkened.

Before any of the others had understood what i said, niichan was by my side, picking me up and placing me on his back again. I squealed loudly, but let him and softly folded my arms around his neck. He knew, that i let him pick me up, that i saw in his eye when i placed my head on his shoulder. He seemed happy.

"You're not leaving again, imoito." He breathed quiet and almost unhearable, i nodded.

"Alright niichan."

Naruto, completely oblivious to our conversation, began throwing his weapons into the bushes again.

"You know, those ninjas were stupid, right? After all a frontal attack never works, unless your prey is weak or you get the prey to believe that that would be the last thing you would do. An old man like Tazuna would never be able to win a fight against ninjas, there by he would be the weak prey. But a weak prey often gets help from someone stronger, so a frontal attack wouldn't work, see? They are stupid." I told niichan and stinker stepped away from me.

After a little while stinker noticed that i had called him old and turned to me with a red face.

"Im not goddamn old!!!" He yelled at me as i actually felt somebody where Naruto threw his kunai, niichan did too.

"Yes you are." I muttered.

Niichan went and checked the bushes, uncovering a white snow bunny scared to dead.

"Niichan? Should a snow bunny not be brown in the spring?" I breathed lowly and he nodded.

"It should." He agreed in the same hushed tone.

Suddenly a sword came flying from somewhere and hammered into the tree beside us, some weird guy stood on it, he looked over his shoulder at us.

" Well well if it isn't the Hidden Mist's Missingnin Zabuza Momochi. " Niichan said and looked up at the guy. " Get back everyone, this guy is on a whole defrend level. " He lifted his forheadprotector away from his sharingan eye. " It will be a little tough if i dont do this. "