The sign of the apocalypse.....

Kumi's pov:

We finally arrived at the gates, where Stinker waited. No one from the team had made it here before us.

"To think this would happen while i was here to see it, its a mirakel! Niichan got here before him teammembers! Or is it a sign of the apocalypse?!" I said making fun of niichan, he scratched his neck awkwardly and i smirked.

"Apocalypse." A cooly voice said and i turned towards it.

"Then its a really bad thing! Think about it, Sazu! The world is ending! We are all gonna die! Aren't we all a little bit to young to die? Well, exept our client that is." I told Sazu as he stopped infront of us, waiting together with us, waiting for the rest of our team.

"Im NOT OLD!!!" Stinker yelled and i tilted my head.

"Im 11, Sazu is 12, niichan is 26 and you're what? 52? That means that you are exactly twice as old as niichan, almost five times my age and a little more than four times Sazu's age. Do you still want me to believe that you aren't old?" I asked him all sweet and innocent.

"Demon child..." He muttered and i looked him right in the eyes.

"I resent that! I just so happen to be able to count." I huffed and niichan chuckled at me, while two someones, a blonde and a pinkette, began laughing behind me.

Since we had all arrived by then, we left for the wavecountry. Naruto was so happy, he said that he had never been traveling out of the village before and stinker was scared, that he wasn't safe with Naruto. Niichan talked him down though. I hummed happely as i skipped by their side, ignoring their talk about the wavecountry and its ninjas or lack of the same. I felt someone move in between the trees and i looked questioning at niichan, who gestured me towards him. So i walked over to him happely.

"What do you feel?" He asked with a low whisper.

"Somebody is in between trees, and the puddle a little ahead of us is emitting chakra. I think someone is hiding in there..." I muttered just as low.

I squealed as i was picked up by niichan and placed on his back, piggyback-style.

"They need to try on their own and we would need to know, who it is that they are after. Just relax, Kumi-chan." He breathed lowly and i nodded.

"If you say so, niichan." I breathed too and he chuckled.

"Good girl, imouto." He smiled at me, almost unhearable and i laughed.

"Awwwwww!" I smiled at him.

I had my arms around niichan's neck, when we reached the puddle and were attacked. Chains shoot around me and niichan, but niichan used Kawarimi no Jutsu and we appeared in between the trees, watching us selfs get 'killed'. It was kind of interesting.... Morbid, but interesting... The attackers were two people, who smelled bad and looked a lot like each other. They went straight from 'killing' me and niichan to attack the team, Sazu defended the others, Naruto froze and cherry stood infront of stinker and defended him. Naruto got hit in the hand and started to bleed. That was when niichan jumped in and beated the two guys to the ground, still with me on his back. It was fun!

"Sensei?!" Cherry screamed together with Naruto, they are really often in sync, i noticed.

"Yo." Niichan waved lazy and i laughed at him.

"You are such a show off, Niichan!" I laughed and tried to get down, but he wouldn't let me... "Let me down!!! Niichan! Let me down!!!" I squealed, but niichan just laughed at me and i pouted childish.

"Naruto, im sorry i didn't help you right away, i got you injured. I didn't think that you would freeze up like that. Good job Sasuke, you too Sakura." Niichan said.

Naruto looked completely baffled and Sazu looked arrogantly on him.

"Oi! Are you okay scaredy cat?" Sazu said and Naruto glared at him.

"Naruto save it for later, those claws were poisoned. We need to get you to a doktor." Niichan said and i blocked them out, thinking.

Why are there ninjas on this mission? Its only a c-rank, right? They weren't after us, they were after stinker, why? Did stinker lie? Was it on purpose that he chose a c-rank? Why didn't he choose a higher rank? Money trouble? Apropos money, did Chimaru ever notice that i stole his wallet? Why haven't Mr. Jumpsuit come for his wallet? Why haven't the old man questioned the fact that im using so much money without 'having' them?

"- Even Kumi noticed, she actually noticed before me, but anyway..." Niichan said, pulling me out of my thoughts, and i looked down on the aparently now tied up bad guys.

"Huh?" I asked and they all sweatdropped at me, i seem to have missed quite a lot.

"How can you zoome out at a time like this?!" Cherry yelled at me.

"Well, like this of cause. Duuh!" Was my answer to which Naruto and niichan snickered and Sazu smirked. "Besides i already know how this goes! Niichan tells those two, that we found out, that they were there because of them being noisy and then their puddle thing. Then they wanna know why he was letting the 'kids' fight, that's because he needed to find out if they were after us or our dear ol' client. Then we are gonna do something about Naruto's wound. Then a 'fight' about going back to the village or continuing, our dear ol' client will then use the guilt trick, probably use some family against us. He will win and we will continue, the only question i have is, how far are we?"

They all starred at me dumbfolded, exept niichan who laughed at their faces. Even the two bad guys starred, i looked away from them and my eyes landed on a cloud in the sky.

"Niichan, niichan, look! That cloud is a bunny!" I said and pointed, now they all gawped at me. "Huh? What's the matter? How far where we anyway? Niichan?" I poked niichan's nose through his mask and he chuckled.

"We were just before they asked why i let the kids fight, but you just skipped that part for us. Which mean that we are just about to do something about Naruto's wound." Niichan said and i smiled.

"Gimme! Gimme, gimme, gimme!" I said from my prison on niichan's back and while laughing niichan grabbed Naruto's hand and bend down so that i could reach it.

They were still frozen in shock, shrugging i gently stabbed Naruto's wound letting the blood clean out the poison. Then i used Shōsen Jutsu - Mystical Palm Technique on his hand and healed it completely, which made them if possible even more shocked.

"So? Shall we continue or do you wanna fight first?" I asked and niichan chuckled.

"We'll just continue, i guess... Come on guys." He said and scratched his neck, i tried to get down again, but niichan still wouldn't let me.

We continued on walking and for some strange reason we just left the two bad guys tied to a tree, alone, in the forrest, with dangerous animals... Am i the only one who think that, that is mean or at least weird? I am? Okay, then i'll just not meantion it out loud! I still think, that its weird....

"Imoito, if this gets worse and i tell you to fight, i have to be able to tell you how many of your skills, that you should use and how far you have to take it." Niichan breathed quietly.

"Hai, niichan. We can use codes, if you wanna. We can say, that Taijutsu, Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are niveau 1. Then niveau 2 can be my byakugan. Niveau 3 can be my sharingan, niveau 4 Mangekyou Sharingan, niveau 5 rinnegan, niveau 6 the mix up between them all and lastly niveau 7 can be for my ice, tree and element manipulation. We can say that for my skills, and as for how far i should take it... You can call it gears and place it somewhere between one and three, after how far i should take it." I breathed quietly back and he nodded.