Nightmare and cat mission.

Kumi's pov:

Niichan had taken me back to the old man's office, while Ib-Mo gathered some people to set after Tobi, Itachi and fishsticks. I had gone to sleep in the couch in old man's office, while niichan stayed and talked with old man. He was watching over me, i knew that and it made me feel safe enough to fall asleep. And i dreamed again...

Dream:

I stood as a little child on the play ground and looked after my niichans, who had called my name just a sekund ago. But they were nowhere to be seen, many children was on the play ground and i had just said goodbye to my friend, a boy with black hair and black eyes.

" Niichan, where are you? " I called out with a shaking child voice.

But there came no answer, i saw a very high man stand close to the play ground and i chose to run over there.

" Gomen Stranger-san, but could you help me? I cant find my niichans, can you see them? One got very red hair like mine and one got white hair. " I asked the stranger and he looked at me through an orange mask, then he looked around on the playground. Why? Why did i run over to this stranger.

" Over there. They are looking for you, it seems to be important... " He answered, pointed the direction out for me and looked at me. His eye examined me.

" Dont worry, they are just very protective. Mommy dont like, when they cant see me. " I laughed and ran to my niichans.

They took me home and i saw the stranger follow us from afar, i told my niichans and the one with white hair went to check on it. He didnt come back....

" Take-niichan, where is Kaka-niichan? Why have he not returned? " I asked and looked around to find him, but Take-niichan pulled me of towards home.

" We need to get you home. Now! " He said and looked around with suspiciousness in his eyes.

The surrounding turned black and then into something els.

I sat in a closet, niichan beside me. My mother was outside in the bedroom trying to block the door to the room, she made some kind of portal and niichan pulled me by the wrist out of the closet and to the portal. We walked into it. Faster, faster! We have to hurry!

" I love you, Sweetheart. Be safe! " My mother called out to me and i turned around to look at her.

"Where am i going? Mommy i dont wanna leave! " i cried, niichan picked me up and i looked over his shoulder at my mother. Though i didn't say anything, i only held out my hand towards her. Silently begging her to come.

The door flew up, though it had been blocked and the stranger came into the room.

" Where is the child, Michiko? " a deep voice asked and the strangers eyes eyed the room, then he saw the portal. I remembered that voice. It reminded me of a car for some reason.

" You are not getting her, she will be far out of your reach now. " My mother said and placed herself infront of the portal, so that he could not see me and niichan about to disappear in the portal.

" She will be mine, Michiko. She will be no matter where you sendt her! " the deep voice said and the stranger made a sudden movement with his hand, which caused my mother to fall down onto the ground.

Something wet and hot hit me in the face and i screamed on my mother, the stranger looked up and locked eyes with me.

" Oh no.... " The stranger whispered with widde eyes and tried to grab out after me, but the portal closed and disappeared before he reached it and everything was dark.