I'm the bad guy...

Kumi's pov:

The next morning i got up along the others and waved after them as they went of, except Naruto, who was asleep. I grinned at him as he got up and found out, that the others had left without him. Just when he was about to run out the door, i grabbed his arm.

"Naruto, somebody bad is coming this way. I'll deal with it, you go help the others, okay?" I whispered.

"I got it, i'll leave this to you then." He nodded and i let him go, i looked after him as he ran.

"My little baby of to destroy people." I said dramatically and smiled as i heard the distant laugh from Naruto and the close by laugh from Inari and his mother.

I grinned at them and went to the kitchen to clean up from dinner, Inari's mother came out to me in the kitchen, while Inari went out to get the villagers to help Naruto. She looked hesitant as she watched me do the dishes, then she took a deep breath.

"Gomen, Kumi-chan, we shouldnt have been listening in on you guys last night... Gomenasai..." She said and she really sounded sorry.

"Dont worry! Im way to forgiving to be mad at you for something like that! It practically forgotten!" I told her laughing, but then i froze and looked at her with an arrogant smirk and talked to her in a teasing yet monotone voice. "You should stop doing stuff like that though, you got be a good example to your son."

Her face heated up and became all red, before she realized that i was only kidding, then she smirked right back at me. "Well, why would i have to set a good example for my son, when he got his Oneechan to look up to?" This time i was the one to blush, then we both laughed loudly.

But the happy moment couldn't last aparently, it was interupted by the door that was knocked down by two guys.

"Are you Tazuna's daughter? Sorry, but you are coming with us." One of them said and stepped forward inside.

"Now you're silly!" I grinned childishly at the two strangers. "She's a single mother, she haven't got time for that."

"And what are you going to do about it, girl?!" He asked and i sighed at him.

"I don't like you. You are kinda a weird, you know?" I asked and he pulled a face on me, before i saw his hand moving in a fast blur.

"Bitch!"

I suddenly felt a stingy sensation on my face, confirming what i already knew.

He hit me across the face... Bastard hit ME!!!

We were just talking and then HE HIT ME!!!

I looked up upon him and saw fear in his eyes as he saw mine.

No, they didn't change to my Kekkei Genkais. But that clearly didn't mean they weren't scary, when i got mad.

I sneered at him and both he and his friend stepped back in fear, slowly i followed them with malice in each step. Inari's mother quickly retreated to the kitchen that we both had left earlier, i heard her thank Kami that Inari wasn't here.

"So you want me to be the bad guy? Fine, now i'm the bad guy." I said as i slowly, but surely reached them.